•24•

"You want to play with me?.." Carson asked Jason while tilting his head.

"Yeah.. playing by yourself isn't much fun, huh? How about I join you?" Jason crouches down on the floor in front of Carson, giving him a warm smile.

Carson grins. "Yay! Jason wans to play wit me!"

Jason laughs. "Okay, then. Let's play."

Carson nods excitedly and stands up from the floor to get more of his toys in his little toy chest.

He then comes back and gives Jason a police hat and cuffs. "You be da police while I be da criminal!" Carson laughs and goes to his bed to place a few toys and stuff animals on top of it.

It will be where he'll do crimes in.

Jason looks at the cuffs with furrowed eyebrows. "Are these real cuffs?"

Justin goes toward him to take a look and immediately blushes.

He snatches away the cuffs from Jason's hand, which made the taller even more confused.

"Pumpkin, I told you not to take out our 'toys' out of my closet." Justin embarrassingly scolded his Little.

Carson nods, looking a bit sorry. "Sorry, daddy."

Justin then leaves the room, taking the cuffs with him.

Jason laughs.

What kind of kinky shit are these guys into?

Probs 50 shades of Gray style.

"Okay, I guess we can't use the cuffs to detain me.. just use this yarn!" Carson hands Jason a ball of yarn.

"Just get the thread and wrap it around my hands." Carson shortly explains before going back to his toys

Jason nods.

••

"Officer! Pwease! I had to do it— I have nothing to feed my family!" Carson cries as he was push down on the bed, hands being tied up from the back.

Jason gives him a quick look before focusing back on the yarn that he was tying the younger's hands together with.

This kid sure knows how to act.

"No, A crime is a crime! You shall go to prison as punishment!" Jason plays along.

"No!" Carson dramatically tries to resist.

Justin then comes back.

He leans on the door and smiles at the scene in front of him.

He's just glad that he had someone to take care of his Little while he's gone.

Even though Jason was still new to these kind of stuff, but it looks like he can be familiar with it pretty fast.

Justin then remembered Nick, and started to wonder where the latter was.

"Hey, Jason. Where's Nick?" Justin said to the taller.

Jason turns his head to look at Justin. "Oh, uhm, he's on a date. With his boyfriend." Jason forced to let the words come out of his mouth before turning his attention back to the Little in front of him.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

Nick has a boyfriend?

Since when?

Justin wanted to ask more questions but decided to just not disturb the two that was playing.

••

"That movie was so cool!" Callum says as Nick and him get out of the movie theater.