•32•

"Ayo, your phones ringing." Caleb said to Jason, passing his phone to him.

Jason took a quick look away from the game they were playing and onto the phone screen.

When he saw his dad's id name, he groaned. "Wait, pause." He said to Mike before placing down the controller.

Mike pouts. "Aw man, I was about to win!"

Jason leaves the room and picks up. "Hello? Dad?"

"Son! It's been awhile since we last talked, huh?"

Jason could hear his old man's laugh from the phone.

It has been awhile.

"Yeah.. how are you, dad? Everything doing alright there? Want me to come back?" Jason furrowed his eyebrows while asking, worried.

"No, no. Everything is alright. The thing is.. I need you to go to the airport to go pick up someone."

Jason leans on the wall. "Is it cousin Allan? Okay, I'll go pick him up."

"Uh.. yeah. Your cousin. Yeah, go pick him up quickly."

Jason, ignoring his dad's nervous laughter, hang up the phone.

Your cousin is finally coming home?

Yeah, I honestly miss that asshole.

Childhood besties are the best.

Jason leaves Justin's room and goes downstairs to go see Nick.

•~•

"You're doing it all wrong!" Javi frustratedly grips his hair as he watches his friend, Carson, play a game on Dan's laptop.

"I'm pretty sure I'm doing the right thing." Carson disagrees as he continues to literally mess up and miss all the important things needed in the game.

Javi looks at Dan. "You know it's wrong, right? Tell him!"

Dan simply shrugs. "Well.. he might look extremely foolish right now and is most likely to lose any minute, but at least he's trying. Kind of.." He trails off, not even sure himself.

"He isn't even trying!"

"I am trying!"

Nick giggles at his friends for arguing over such a trivial matter.

They were all currently in Carson's place. Them playing in the living room while their caregivers play videogames in Justin's room upstairs.

Javi, Carson, and Dan were all sitting on the floor,  facing the coffee table where a laptop rests on top of it.

Carson, the one currently in control of the laptop, and was the one playing the game, was in between Javi and Dan.

Nick in the other hand, was sitting on the couch, just right behind Carson.

He had his hands on the said boy's shoulder as he continues to laugh at his clueless friend.

He was watching Carson play, and was actually pretty amused by it.

It was pretty obvious that the boyo did not know how to play the game right at all, he only did what he wanted and was just aimlessly wondering around like a fool.

As he was laughing, he saw his daddy walk into the room.

He looks up, eyes asking 'do you need anything, daddy?'.

"Baby, I'll have to go somewhere.. I'll be back, okay?" Jason says to the once seated Nick, who has now stood up and was right in front of Jason with a pout on his lips.