•29•

"Hey, Jason! It's me, Mike. I got your number from Justin."

Nick scrunches his eyebrows at the familiar voice from an unknown number.

He wasn't able to remember who it was though. "Uhm.. this is Nick.. Jason is cleaning up some stuff." Nick finally said.

"Oh, are you in Little Space right now, bud? Can you put your daddy on the phone for a minute?" Mike said softly, like he was talking to a kid.

Nick blushes.

He was actually out of Little Space and was watching an action movie on the tv while Jason was cleaning up his trash in his room.

But when he heard someone speak softly to him and call Jason his daddy, he immediately went into Little Space. "O-otay.."

Nick goes upstairs into Jason's room.

Jason was too busy putting garbage into a plastic bag that he didn't notice someone entering the room he's in.

"Daddy, somewans on da phone dat wans to talk to you." Nick's soft and cute voice came to his ear, that caused Jason to turn around and smile.

"You in Little Space?"

Nick nods with a flustered look on his face.

He stretches out his arm to Jason. "Somewans lookin' for you.."

Jason takes the phone from Nick's hand and places it beside his ear. "Hello?"

"Yo. It's Mike."

"Oh. Hey, dude." Jason greets back.

"This isn't your number?"

Jason looks at the phone for a second before answering back. "Nope, it's Nick's."

"Oh, okay. Can you text me your number later? I have something to tell you right now."

"What's up?" Jason asked.

"The others are planning to hang out. Like, all eight of us."

Jason furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Eight of us?"

"Yeah. Caleb and Javi are joining us. They're also one of our Caregiver/Little friends."

"We'll introduce you to them, I think Nick already knows who they are."

"Okay." Jason says.

He doesn't mind meeting more of Nick's friends.

"We were planning to do a quadruple date, but you and Nick isn't exactly a couple huh.."

Jason frowns. "Yeah, I guess."

"But Justin still insisted calling it a quadruple date, even though you and Nick are stepbrothers? But I ain't complaining."

Jason hears Mike laugh amusingly.

He couldn't help but laugh with him.

"So when is it?"

••

"Nicky!" Dan waves enthusiasticly when he sees Nick and Jason approaching them.

All eight of them agreed on watching a movie, so they all plan to meet at the movie theater.

Dan, Mike, Justin, and Carson were already there.

They were still waiting for the other four.

But not long after a few minutes they saw Nick and Jason already arriving.

"Hi, Dan. Hi, Carson." Nick shyly waves back.

Nick's eyes suddenly went down to what Dan was holding. "That's a lot of candy.."