•23•

Jason was flipping through the channels when he suddenly hear a phone ringing.

He looks down to see Nick's phone placed on the coffee table, blaring out obnoxious rings.

He raises an eyebrow.

He forgot his phone?

No shit, Sherlock.

Jason decides to pick it up and see whose calling.

  Justin

[ Decline ]            [ Accept ]

Jason furrowed his eyebrows.

Who's Justin?

After staring at the caller id for a few seconds, he decided to answer the phone.

"Hello? Nick?" Justin's frantic voice sounded into Jason's ear.

Before Jason could even say anything, this guy started to talk again.

"Can I ask you a favor? I want you to come to my house today, like, right now. Just please, come. I'll text you the address."

He then immediately hang up.

Jason looked at the beeping phone with a puzzled expression.

He then saw that the guy actually texted him his full address, asking him to come to his house.

What does he need my little brother for? What is he going go make him do?

With Jason's suspicion rising up, he decided to go there instead of Nick.

Yeah, this phone call sounded fishy.

Jason goes to change into more proper clothes before going out to drive to the address that Justin has sent him.

••

J

ustin paces back and forth as he waits for Nick to arrive.

Carson looks up from his tablet to ask his daddy what's wrong.

"Nothing, pumpkin. I'm just, waiting for someone." Justin smiles reassuringly at Carson before going back to pacing around.

Carson nods, even though he was still a bit worried.

"Why don't you sit down and then wait for them?" Carson suggested.

Justin was about to but stopped in his tracks when he saw a car parking in their driveway.

Justin smiles, feeling relieved.

But his smile soon faded when someone that he didn't know got out of the car.

He did look familiar, but Justin couldn't really remember where he has seen this guy before.

But he was sure that he didn't know him.

The guy then rang the doorbell, which made Justin finally go out of his trance and open the door.

"Hello.." Justin trails off, looking suspiciously at the guy.

When Jason saw the person that had open the door, he also looked at him suspiciously while tilting his head, thinking that he also looked familiar.