•6•

Nick comes running into the bar.

Some people give him some weird looks but he doesn't care, the only thing that he was worried about right now is Jason.

"Excuse me?!"

The bartender looks at the flustered and breathless Nick.

"Yes, sir?" The bartender asks, a bit worried.

"Do you know where, uhm.. a drunk man with tattoos with a bunch of girls went? T-that drunk guy was my–"

"Boyfriend?" The bartender cuts him off with eyes wide, assuming that the stepbrothers were boyfriends.

(Don't blame the bartender for wanting some of that tea—)

"What? N-no!" Nick shakes his head.

"Where did my brother go with those girls?" Nick asks again.

The bartender lets out an 'oh'.

"Oh, so he's your brother–"

"Where is he?!" Nick can't help but scream at the annoying and nosy bartender.

The bartender was taken aback by this and decided to finally point at a particular hall. "They went that way. The second room at the right."

Nick didn't waste time and went straight towards there.

There was a lot of people on the way, but he pushes through them, throwing out some 'sorry!'s and 'excuse me!'s.

When he gets there, he opens the second door at his right without hesitation.

It was surprisingly unlocked.

Stupid bitches—

When Nick opened the door and got in, he saw Jason shirtless and surrounded by three almost naked girls.

He also saw that one of the girls were about to unbutton his pants.

Nick runs to them, trying not to look at the almost naked ladies because he thinks it's disrespectful.

"Jason!" Nick yells, holding his stepbrother's shoulders.

The girls were of course surprised to see him. The guy just barged in the room.

They didn't expect a dude to cockblock them.

"Who are you?" One of the girls asks the flustered guy that barged into the room.

But Nick ignores her as he continues to shake his drunk and sleepy stepbrother. "Wake up, you jerk!"

Jason's droopy eyes forced themselves  open, just to see the person that caused him to go to a bar and meet some girls.

Stupid feelings..

"Brat?..." Jason tried to force the words out of his mouth as he continues to squint his eyes, trying to get a clearer look at the younger.

"Let's go." Nick grabs Jason's shirt and helped him up by pulling his arm, forcing the older to stand up from the bed.

The girls were just sitting there on the bed, shocked as they see the hot guy that they plan to sleep with for the rest of the night get dragged out of the room by some other guy.

That one girl even squealed at the two and said to the other girls. "They kinda look cute together, don't they?"

The other girls glare at her.

••

"Brat.. where are you takin mee–"

Nick was really struggling to help the older stand up right now while waiting for the cab.