•28•

It's been two days that Jason started to take care of Little Nick, and if he was being honest, it wasn't that hard for him to do so.

He was actually very happy to help out and tries his best to be a good caregiver.

Nick seems to be more comfortable now, and more happy.

He just loves his Little side so much, it makes him feel safe and relaxed at the same time.

He's also very thankful that Jason decided to help him out and not drag him down.

For the past two days, the two gradually became closer than ever.

And who knows, maybe Nick has unknowingly fallen too?

Oh yeah, another thing, for these past two days, Callum called Nick's phone none stop.

Nick was annoyed at this of course, so  he put it on silent and then didn't give his phone a single glance for awhile.

He instead used Jason's phone to play games when he does feel like playing.

One morning, while Nick was watching some cartoon on the tv while giggling every now and then, Jason saw Nick's phone on the kitchen counter.

It has been there for a while now, never been touched by the younger.

If the younger wished to play games, he would instead ask for his phone while completely ignoring his own phone on the side.

Jason got curious and went to go grab it.

And once he opened it, he was met by probably a hundred messages and missed calls from Callum.

Jason clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Talk about clingy boyfriend.

As he was looking at the messages on the lockscreen, a phone call suddenly appeared.

The ringtone was silent, no wonder they didn't hear it ring before when he called.

Jason decided to walk off to another room so the younger wouldn't hear him, and answered the phone.

"Nick! I—"

"What do you want?" Jason cut Callum off with a cold tone, which made the latter's smile drop in an instant from the other side.

"Where's Nick? I want to talk to him." Callum said in a serious manner.

"He's busy." Jason answered simply.

"You shouldn't bother him with a bunch of calls and messages, he will get annoyed." He added.

He already is though.

Callum frowns but maintained his cool.

"I was just trying to call him and say I won't be around for a while because my family are going on a trip to abroad to visit my grandma.. I want to hang out with him for the last few days that I'm still here. But I only have a day left.. which is today." Callum said in a sad tone.

Honestly, Callum just wanted to hang out with Nick for day now. Just a day. Then he'll broke off whatever that was ever between them. It's not like there was anything between them anyway, it has always been one-sided, and Callum has seen that a long while ago. He thinks they should just stay as friends, Callum would be happy with that instead of forcing someone to like him back.

Jason smiled to himself, liking how Callum was about to leave. "When will you come back?"

"... Maybe after four months?" Callum said, not really sure himself.

Callum bit his inner cheek, and with a sorry tone, he said, "Jason.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I would want to say it in person but.. I know you wouldn't want to meet with me even if I begged you too." He bitterly laughed.