•8•

Callum watches as Nick's expression changes into different types of emotions while watching the movie.

It really does look like he hasn't seen any movies like this before as a kid.

Poor Nick..

I feel like he hasn't been telling more about his life, which is understandable since him and Callum haven't known each other for so long yet, he probably doesn't trust Callum enough to tell him about it.

Which Callum respects and understands.

He doesn't want to force the taller to tell him anything. In fact, he would want Nick to feel comfortable towards him. He doesn't want to make the taller feel uncomfortable in any way.

What he does want though, is for them to grow closer, so Nick would be able to talk to him about it without feeling uncomfortable.

Callum was lost in thought, trying to predict things about Nick while staring at him.

He was surprisingly predicable.

Nick was so easy to read.

And Callum takes advantage of that to know the taller better.

Callum watches as Nick sings along with the character's singing, which Callum thought was really cute.

He laughs silently, trying to not get Nick's attention.

Callum finally shifts his attention back to the big screen in front of them, finally watching the movie instead of his date.

But once again, as he was staring at the large screen, he was lost in thought, thinking more about Nick.

••

"So.. you want me to.. ruin their relationship?.."

I don't know.

Just do something about it.

You do the thinking of what to do.

Jason groans.

He was in his room, sitting on the bed while having a chat with the voice in his head.

And honestly, he doesn't know where this conversation is headed.

It started off with the "you like him" talk then it suddenly went to planning on ruining Nick's relationship with the person he's seeing right this moment.

What do you think?

I told you, you do all the thinking.

Then how the hell are you gonna help?

I'm just here to remind you and motivate you somehow to get your mans.

Seriously?

Uh-huh.

Well fuck.

Jason sits there for awhile, staring at the wall.

Well?

This takes time, okay?

This might be awhile.

Okay then.

Take your time.

Waste a bunch more time until your mans is finally taken by someone else.

Why are you like this?

Just get up and do something.

Don't think.