30. Ready for round two?

(Benjamin's POV) 

A month later: 

"I do" Kellan says with his gaze deep in my eyes. Eric nods and turns to me.  It's a wonderful moment of true rarity. I can say no if I want to... but how could I do that? He's the only one I've ever loved. 

"I do" I agree and Kell's hands sqeeze mine. His eyes are absolutely sparkling. My lips curl up into a smile; I can't help it. My entire body is fizzling with joy. 

"With the moon as my witness I hereby declare you mates for life!" Eric exclaims and Kellan smiles at me with such happiness. "You may kiss" he adds. 

I know that the whole pack is watching us but as he leans in I don't care. Kell kisses me with a posessive but sweet passion that makes my knees week. If he hadn't been holding me so tightly I might have fallen. 

The pack cheers and the music starts again. They make way for us and the cubs run after us as we exit the decorated hall. Blue flowers line the stairway but kellan opens the elevator for us. 

I pick with the hem of my dark blue suit and smile blushingly at the floor as he lets the door close. With an excited growl he spins around and catches me in a hug. I kiss him and let my arms find their way around his neck. 

He's got the happiest grin I've ever seen. 

"I am never doing that again" he sighs into my neck and kisses it. 

"I hope not" I laugh and tilt his head back to look into his amber eyes. He's so perfect, and he's all mine. 

"I'm really glad that everyone knows now..." he purrs with a sexy grin. "That you're mine." 

I blush but the smile that stretch my lips is blissful. That's my line

Just as he leans in for another steamy kiss the doors open and the fastest of the cubs tumble down the staircase to see us off. 

They run around and pull at Kellan until he gets a basket of candy from inside the car. With the prize in hand they leave us be. Except for the little one that asked me that time outside our apartment. 

She tugs at my jacket and points to the flower in my button hole. With a big smile I give her the blue peony and she runs away happily. 

Kellan points to the car and we quickly climb in to escape the cubs. As we pull out of the parking lot the throng of kids wave at us. I can't help but laugh; it's like there is something wrong with me. 

Who is this person who laughs all the time?  

I feel lightheaded and dizzy and warm and fuzzy and excited and nervous as Kellan drives through the city. Eric has told us we can't leave the city but he promised not to tell anyone where we were going. 

The closer we get to the hotel the more worried I get. What is Kellan expecting today? 

It's still bright outside as we check in. I look around the big lobby and it looks very nice. It's probably the best hotel in town. Somehow that makes me feel even worse. He must expect me to... or at least hope... 

"This way" Kellan says and points to the elevator. I pick with the hem of my jacket again and notice that he's staring at me. He's got that wild, dreamy look in his eyes and I can't help but shiver. This time it isn't just from pleasure though. 

The doors open and Kellan takes my hand as we walk through the long hallway. There isn't a person in sight. He's warm and his hand feels so alive in mine. Do I have that kind of vitality in me? Do I have any sort of strength? 

It doesn't feel like it. 

Kellan stops in front of the door at the end of the hallway and lets us in. It's a big room with view over the river and the fields to the south. There is a bathroom with a giant shower as well as a several big vases with flowers taller than me. 

However, all I can look at is the huge bed. 

Kellan puts the bags down and sweep me up into his arms, as though I have the weight of a paper napkin. I squeal with surprise and he laugs as he walks over to the bed. 

His smile is so full of happiness that I can't bear to stop him. He gently puts me down onto the plush covers of the bed and stand back to pull his jacket off. 

Jeffery drops me onto his bed and wring his jacket off. I scramble to get off the bed but he grabs me by my hips and pulls me back pushing me into the smelly covers. I beg and try to fight him off but he only slaps me hard across the face. 

I take a deep breath to make the memories go away and focus on my happy mate. Kellan leans down over me and grab my hips caressing them with his big hands. I shiver and try to stay in the presence with him. 

Kellan kiss my chin softly before kissing me fiercly. His hands fondle my chest under the jacket and I feel my breathing hitch, but not from pleasure. At that moment Kellan reaches up to my face and place his hand on my neck with his thumb caressing my lips. 

The panic that flies over me makes my body scoldering hot as my heart pounds franatically. 

Jeffery flips me over and uses his huge hand to push me down into the bed by my throat. I gasp for air and fling myself at him trying to get free. He only pushes harder compleatly robbing me of air. I feel my head spin and my throat hurts while I feel his other hand pull my pants off. 

I know that Kellan is the one on top of me and I know that he would never force me, but I also know that it's our wedding night. Kellan is probably expecting me to at least try. So I do try. I take slow breaths and try to stay in the moment, focusing on Kellan, where his hands are, how he smells and sounds. 

But it's hard. I feel the darkness closing in with the feeling of a hand on my throat. I'm gasping and push gently at him to get off but he doesn't understand. My body is burning and there is a buzzing in my head. With a big smile he kisses me and sneaks his hand up into my hair. 

I feel such guilt over not appreciating this. Kellan really wants to do it. My chest hurts and my head spins with fear. I grab him by the wrists and he pauses waiting for me to say something. 

This is my moment to choose. I can tell him I'm scared and ruin our night or I can suck it up and let him continue. 

"No, it's fine" I lie but he doesn't continue. With an equally big smile he sits up and takes my hand. 

"We don't have to do anything. I just wanted to kiss you for a bit. I thought it would be nice to go with the flow. I'm sorry. I won't do it again" he tells me and places a kiss on my hand. 

I'm about to apologize when a wave of warmth shoots up my body. I feel feverish and it leaves a tingling sensation throughout my body. My head spins as another bolt of warmth goes through me. My body is so incredibly hot and the tingling spreads over my skin. 

"Oh, no" I mumble and pull my hand out of his. 

"Why? What's wrong?" Kellan asks quickly with a worried look. 

"Ready for round two?"