34. Not in heat

(Kellan's POV)

I'm sitting on the couch watching the news about a storm approaching Portland. There are people walking down a sunny street, perhaps slightly bothered by the wisping wind. Benjamin sweeps down on the couch like a storm himself and I carefreely put my arm around him. 

The reporter interwievs an old couple about the weather. They look sweet. Suddenly his warm breath fanns my neck and I turn to my mate with a surprised look. He presses a few small kisses to my neck and press his little body against mine. 

"You're in a good mood" I remark and happily let him suck small kisses in the crook of my neck. 

I smile and let my palm rub his thigh which he slings over my legs. Finally he kisses my lips and our tongues swirl like two rivers colliding. His soft thigh feels like jelly under the jeans and I fondle the flesh moving towards his perfect little ass. When I grab both of his buttcheeks in my hands he moans agains my lips. 

"Mhm" he humms. 

I hoist him up onto my lap and Ben grinds his hips agains my junk. The growl that escapes me makes him smile. Gently I nibble on the pale skin of his neck. He smells so good and the way he rolls his body against mine makes me want to fuck his brains out. 

His sleek fingers graze my skin lightly as they draw patterns on my arms. He follows the lines of my muscles and the wolf inside me is unreasonably proud that he likes my body. His lips find mine again and like a little dog he bites and pull at my bottom lip before smirking at me with the cutest blush and a questioning playfullness in his oceanic eyes. It's almost too much. 

"Ben, I'm gonna go wild if you do this" I tell him with a sigh and rest my head agains this chest. The little heart inside is thumping rapidly, like the heart of a scared prey... or the predator hunting it. 

"I know. That's the point" he breathes with a whisper while his fingers play with my hair. I raise my head to look at him. 

"Mhm... I love it, but let's stop while I'm still in control" I ask him and look at him fondly. He looks a bit nervous but stays on top of me dropping his hands to my shoulders. His gorgeous face is anxious and I'm just about to ask him what's wrong when speaks. 

"We can go further" he says and all I can do is stare at his parted lips. Ragged breaths are rolling over them and I swallow. 

"But you're not in heat" I state and he looks down, like he's ashamed. "Not that I don't want to. I'm glad you think so but... are you sure?" I ask him, gently caressing his slender waist. His skin is so soft under my palm and I push his shirt up a little further. 

"I am" he murmurs quietly and lean a little closer, still looking down. 

"Really?" I ask and let my hands travel further up his body to grace his tiny nipples. 

"Yes" he answers with a hushed voice and I grab him roughly and push him against my body. 

"You won't freak out?" I mumble with my lips pressed against his chest. As I look up at his face there is a seductive blush on his cheeks, climbing all the way to his ears. 

"I promise! Now stop asking" he grumbles and swat my hand away. He kisses me again and moves sensually agains me rubbing our goods together. I find his hand and intertwine our fingers. 

"It's OK. You can say stop anytime, Ben. I will stop, no matter what" I tell him but he can't look at me. "You know that, right?" I demand and rub my thumb over his hand. 

"Mhm" he hums and I press a soft kiss to his temple. 

"At any point. I will stop. You don't ever have to feel like I won't listen. If it's scary or if it hurts, or if you just change your mind, you can say no" I tell him and he nods slightly.