1.

June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014

It was the fallen blossom of the mid-spring where summer will come and take the position for the next season.

Summer feeling was about to reach were the hot sun would make our skin tan with the fresh but the loving nature. Jung Yoonoh probably a city boy and the main question is 'what's a city boy doing in countryside?'. The case is simple parents we go were our parents tell us whether we like it or not.

As the car takes them to their destination where the smell of nature starts to reach them probably inside the car the boy isn't happy as he gave no emotion just a straight face and the weather was with him today.

It was as if the weather was speaking his emotions the wind strongly blows, the blue sky turned into the dark shades of paint, droplets of rain started to sprinkle bit by bit "I think it's going to rain." Says the mother looking out of the window worried if they will reach before it starts to pour more.

The long waiting was soon over as the family finally reached their new home "home sweet home." the excited father says looking at their house. "It's beautiful dear." Mother exclaimed happily as if she won a lottery.

Yoonoh didn't even bother to look at it he just wanted to sleep already. "We should take the things inside before it starts to rain."

"Yoonoh help me take the things inside." the family started to take their belongings inside as soon it started to pour heavy.

Curiosity always makes us look at what they are doing like the curious girl peeking through the curtain looking at her new neighbor from her house but especially to the hazel hair boy who seemed to be her age "granny is that our new neighbors?" Asked her grandmother but mostly like a small whisper.

\