22.(end)

21

 21./reunion 

6 years later.

Busting of steps from the floor was heard loudly saying the busyness in the room.

Papers and documents dropped down with a bunch of cigarettes pack inside the ashtray and leftover instant coffees were in the side of the tables. Hand on his head the male keep pressing the pen cap releasing a sound of satisfaction.

"There is going to be a meeting after the break, mr.jung!"

He lit his chin up and nodded his head to his coworker before stretching his body that was sore for sitting long. "Hey, dude I heard there's going to be a party event?!" The person excitedly said as he drag his chair to the male's table.

"What are you even excited about sicheng?"

The person name sicheng who was his friend and drinking partners pouted when he ruined the mood. "Well, this week has been hectic and I wanted some fun." He chuckled at his remark and patted his shoulder.

For yoonoh adult time reached soon then he even expected and he could only feel his heart going gloomy but all he could do was plaster a smile on his face.

"Are you going to come?" He asked the male who snapped from his deep though bring back to reality.

"Yeah."

The weather was cold as the night made it unbearable to keep your hands outside. Yoonoh brushed his hair pulling himself closer to his coat and ear cherry flushed as he let out a breath of fog.

It was the day of the party for the celebration of his company and the Japanese company that they partnership with. The people from the company were coming to Korea as well it was excited for everyone to renew the success.

But yoonoh wasn't looking forward to it when he just wanted to go home and curl down in his bed.

What is there to even look forward? Those were the words he always thought in these past years. His life was always the same and sometimes he felt like a heartbroken teenager that was stubborn yet sad.

He even now missed that person.

The hall became suffocating somehow as he excuses himself towards the baloney.

His steps halted as he looked at the scenery of the city with twinkling lights. The male took his last cigarette where he didn't lit it but was blankly staring into it. He sure found himself pathetic until a voice came.

"Yes, I will be back on time don't worry...."

The person's voice kept coming to his area while making him more familiar to his hears. Chewing his lip he hesitated to turn but he did it at the end.