21.

21./ left behind

The atmosphere was empty but she still survived there. For her, there was no turning back even also she seemed to break any minute of how fragile she looked.

Haneul glanced at her grandmother photo where she was giving a bright smile on her face. It hurts so bad her aching wouldn't end here.

Days did few by after her grandmother funeral. Many things did happen and not a day was free for her even when all she wanted was to crawl in her bed.

But she now had responsibilities.

Things that were trusted by her grandparent's and were given to her.

There were many offering by both of her father and mother but she declines all. She had now no reason to stay with them.

Her father who abandoned her and now living a happy life with his new family or her mother who only offer her because of greed. There was no point of forgiving them she's no longer going to the wrong path.

There are many things we want but not all we can have and haneul experience all of it.

"Should I take this as well?" The girl lifted her head and gave a nod with a smile. She looked at her room that was emptied and let out a soft sighed.
"I'm going to miss this place." She mumbled as she stood up and left.

It was her choice that was given to her and she accepted it with no intention of taking it back. Anyone can tell that she became strong and mature.

The truck drove away with her packed things as she watched it go. She put her hands on her pocket when she felt a piece of paper inside.

It was the letter giving by yoonoh on the Christmas day.

Her mouth curved into a smile as she recalled the day. The day when her heart fluttered and her mind was only filled by him. She missed him away too much lingering his warm.

Yoonoh didn't appear at the funeral nor she complained about it. If it was the old her she could have been sad and mad about it.

Because she knew that the boy had a reason for why there was suddenly no contact between them. She knows him well and believes him strongly.

She couldn't blame him or blame herself it's just how the fate works. There was an option where she could have gone to him but she didn't.

He was her first love and also the change of herself. If he was not there then hanuel could never able to step forward.

That's why she truly loved him.

She doesn't know if she will able to feel the feeling of love again but if she does she's willing to feel again because it's bitter yet beautiful.

"Give this to yoonoh if he ever comes here." Haneul passed a note to her maid that would be looking after the house for a long time. "But are you sure he will come?" She asked worried as her owner looked calm rather sad.

"Yes, he will."

Dragging her luggage as she reach the door of the airport with some nervous footsteps. She turned back and look at her maid who was the edge of crying.

Haneul chuckled and pant her head somehow feeling nostalgic. "Please take care of the house well when I'm absent." She said and the maid nodded. "Please be safe miss."

"Of course."

Attention passenger the flight will be leavi- as the announcement was heard the girl bide her last goodbye and turned her heels

To the choice, she made for herself.

Thank you so much readers for 1k.
It means so much to me thAnK yOu AgaIN<3