15.

15./together

It was cold as the innocent white Snow covers the town making it look like a cake is being whipped.

"Let's go outside," Haneul said excitedly on her phone looking at the person in front of the window as he nodded his head in agreement.

The couples head out wearing layers of clothes to keep themselves warm inside. Haneul comes out first wrapping the wide scarf on her neck.

"This is so pretty." The female gasped at the view she got to see- winter was her favorite season she knew that the scene was already common to her but it never fails to fascinate her every time.

"The snowfall here is really different."

Haneul looks at yoonoh coming out with his gray hoodie on top of a warm-looking jacket. She watched him put the beanie as he sniffs his nose making it red including his cheeks too which she found it cute.

"Yeah, cause the season here is a really an odd one," Haneul said, making her direction near him. "Let's make a snowman." She says, eyes beamed in excitement.

"Our snowman is really a strange one," Yoonoh declared, with a raised brow but then laughed when Haneul puts a stone on the nose rather of a carrot.

"Isn't it looking more beautiful." She exclaimed, admiring it. Yoonoh laughed harder saying how ugly it looks as Haneul frowned but later joined him together.

"Ah-" Yoonoh gasped at the sudden cold thing thrown on his face.

"That's for laughing at my art." Haneul Snickered, controlling her laugh.

"Is this a challenge?" Yoonoh looked at her confused as the girl just giggle. "Accepted." He grins approaching her with a snowball

Haneul and yoonoh run all the way laughing hearty with there smile never taken off from their faces. The two throw snowball at each other than fall down on the ground building snow angles and again throwing each other snowballs. The moment says how much they are having fun with each other with their giggles and laughs that speak happiness.

"Let's take some rest," Haneul speaks breathy as the boy also stopped taking his breath.

Yoonoh looked at the girl whose hair was in a mess with snow. He helps her clean- ruffling her hair with chuckles.

Haneul pouted as her hair was more mess, she starts arranged her hair she yoonoh tucked the strand of hair behind her ear.
Her eyes sparkled as she smiled innocently at him.

Yoonoh swore that his heart rate couldn't take it.

They both stare at each other with their fast heartbeats and breath on hold but the smile still remains.

Yoonoh cups her face that was warm. "You really drive me insane." He softly said and connects their lips together.