2.

2. /Meet

The morning rises with the birds chirping and the sun giving off the hot and sunny Ray's to the town.

Haneul ties her hair to a messy pony tail looking at her refection for the last time she goes to the kitchen making sweet tea for her granny and the aroma of the sweet smell spread all over the room. She places the tea near to her grandma's favourite seat where she sat there every morning "thank you dear". grandma replied with a soft smile.

Stretching her arm she sits near her "don't you think we should go and visit the new family." Sipping her tea.

"Mmm....yeah I was thinking of-" haneul words were cut by the sound of the door bell.

"I'll get it." She wears her glasses as she opens the door looking at the new people in front of her as the person stares back but one doesn't.

"Oh! Hello we are your new neighbors. Me and my son came here to give this." The motherly vibe woman says giving a smile with dimples popping. Haneul smiles back too nodding "thank you so much, would you like to have some tea inside."

"That's nice of you back I think it's alri-"

"Yeah please come and have.it will be a shame to just let you guys send off like that." Haneul's grandma cuts her.

"Alright it's seems we have to take the offer." making them smile and welcoming them inside.

Haneul severs the tea as her grandmother and mrs.jung have small talk. Her eyes lands to the hazel hair boy who's roaming around thier backyard garden. She goes to him excited to meet someone new.

"So you're from City." Her sudden voice made him turn to the excited girl who looks she wants some candy.

"Yeah why?" He answers simply to her.

She shooks her head answering "no it's just rare to see someone coming here from City."

He just nodded his head looking uninterested.

"Anyways I'm Kang haneul! Lets be friends." He stares at her surprised by her sudden energetic tone. "What's with the sudden mood?" he chuckled earning a glare from her.

"I'm Jung Yoonoh."

Haneul shows her backyard to him as they both have some small conversations she learns that's he doesn't talk a lot it was kinda awkward but neverless because of her friendliness they pulled it off.

She suddenly got an idea of showing the town to him and also her favourite places wahh I must be genius.

"Hey Yoonoh how about I show you around the town." He stops looking at her confused at her sudden request.

"What if I say no?"

"Please I will make it fun believe me." she says looking at him full of hope she really doesn't want to get rejected.

"Alright alright you better not let me regret it." she murmurs a small 'yes'

"Don't worry you won't, so I will meet you tomorrow morning."

\