17.

17./news

Stressful sighed leaves from his mouth.

Yoonoh's mind just couldn't stop bothering and not knowing what to do. Never thought or he never imagines he will get accepted.

After applying for entry in Seoul university when he graduates high school he never imagined that he will get in so easily. He didn't know what he was feeling as like he was sure happy about it but little he regrets.

Because of one fear that he has to leave this town meaning leaving haneul.

That's the least  thing he wanted to do but soon or later he has to tell her as yoonoh doesn't like keeping anything to her. He decided to tell her today.

Yes, nervousness was there and he was scared of how she was going to react about it.

"Heyy,yoonoh!" Haneul greets the boy with a bright smile on her face making more harder for the boy. "So, why did you call?" She asked as the boy nubble his fingers.

"I got something to tell you," Yoonoh said, making brief eye contact with her as she nodded her head softly, signaling him to continue.

"This might be shocking but, " he started. "I got accepted at a Seoul university." He announced, closing his eyes waiting for her reaction.

The girl could only clap her hands cheerfully at him. "That's so nice, I'm so happy for you!" She told him with her eyes sparked in joy.

Yoonoh just looked at her with a dumbfounded face he was confused. "Like are you s-serious...aren't you mad I might leave you-"

"Why will I be mad?" She said eyebrow raised. "It's not my wish of what your doing, it's your life do whatever you want." She ensures him with a smile on her face.

"Thank you haneul." He thanked her genuinely. This was just overwhelming he is so glad that he can't stop his smile coming out. "I'm happy I have you."

They shared a warm hug with their hand's intertwined together, resting their heads on each other shoulder as haneul grins a smile.

She was happy like really happy. The female knew about his dream studying there he always used to tell her about it of how he was to go there.

Besides, she can never stop him it's his life where he makes his own decisions and she will never go against it.

The feeling was good but deep inside still there was still some uneasiness she felt knowing he will soon be going out of here and she just felt scared.

Of what was going to happen between their relationship and how it will end up.

A good way or a bad way.