8.

8./past

Haneul is a girl who wished for everything simple since young but it really didn't happened. She saw her parents fight all day after she was born. The arguments were always about the poor girl she would lose her eyes and ears to stop the hearing.

"Can't you fuckin take her somewhere??!!"

"Why the hell are you shouting at me?!! She not only mine she's ours too."

"Do you think I care. Her presence just annoys me I don't want her."

"So do i. You can't just leave her with me."

"Ugh-- for once can't you do one thing I told you. Why the hell did I even married you!!"

"I should be the one saying that. Did you ever listen to me!!"

Those fights never stops but it turns into breaking of things. At a young age she learned life is a difficult path watching her parents divorce leaving with her mother who won't even bear to look at her.
Her mother took her to her parents begging them to look after her as she doesn't want her.
They were super disappointed but they can't leave the young child alone.

So,they took her and telling haneul mother that all the property and money will be haneul's and not her's as a punishment.
"You can't do this to me mother she's my daughter."

They Left her she needed to learn her lesson at how selfish their daughter became.

Everything happened so fast for haneul that she didn't know how to feel or react. But living with her grandparents was better than living with her parents but still she felt the loneliness sometimes where she needed parents love and care but fate was too cruel.

Years passed but no one came to visit her not even her mother. But right now out of nowhere she's right in front of her.

Haneul has absolutely no idea what to do her mother coming out of nowhere and standing in front of her door it was as if she felt the same feeling when they left her.

But being the kind haneul she lets her in serving her a cup of tea as her mother looks at her. "Oh haneul my child you have grown up so much please come sit with me." She asks smiling making haneul somehow happy to see her but she still felt something weird but she shrugged the feeling taking a sit with her.

"How are you?"

"I-I'm good what about you?" Haneul asks awkwardly not used to mother and daughter talk.

"Me? I'm perfectly fine after seeing my daughter." Hearing her statement she felt her heart warm.

Her mother slowly holds her daughter hands. Her touch made Haneul feel that she was lodging for mother's love for so long. "I'm so sorry for leaving you haneul and for everything I did to you." She cries tears dripping of her face. "I failed to be a mother I'm sorry I really am."

Haneul eyes softens looking at her she thought- she's changed she really came here for me  feeling happy she was about to hug her when her door opens revealing her grandmother.

"Im back han-WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" she widens her eye looking at her daughter in disbelief. "Why are you here I told you not to come." Her sudden outburst Surprise haneul it was rare to see her grandma angry. "Mother I can explain. I came here to see my daughter." Haneul watches her mother tell to her grandmother.

Her grandmother scoffed. "You just came here to get your hands on the money from haneul." Her remarks made her in silence. "Listen jiyeon I'm not changing my mind."

Jiyeon clenched her fist in anger. "but I'm your daughter how can you give it to this worthless." She points to haneul who was in a complete shock not believing what she was hearing. Were all the sweet talks all lies.

"You never changed jiyeo-"

"Wait! so it means you came here for money not me-e" haneul cuts their argument asking to her mother directly look at her eyes but she just looks away and haneul knew it mean 'yes' .

She steps back not believing. She had it enough she couldn't stop the overwhelmed feeling so she runs away. Away from everything away from her she was about to give her a chance to be her mother but she was never going to change and she doesn't blame her mother but her. How can I be so stupid I should have known I'm so naive and stupid.

"Haneul wait haneul!!" Her grandmother calls her as she runs away farther holding back her tears.