12.

12./help

Yoonoh scratched his head. "Is this even maths?"

He signed looking back at his assignment for the past few hours trying to finish it but the more he attempts the harder it gets. "That's it I can't do this anymore." He leans on the chair mind drift off somewhere.

His eyes move to haneul's windows, as he catches sight of her reading a book. Their bedroom window was basically to each other which led them to see each other view nicely. "I got the solution to my problem."

The weather was fully haneul's type chill day we're you can have hot drinks and a book to read. Days did pass down fast for her many things happened and many things changed. It's hard to acknowledge that she was not the same girl anymore since after yoonoh came to her life. He helped her a lot showed her that she is not alone here and she knew she started to have strong feelings for him with her knowing the meaning of that.

Flipping the next page the sound of the doorbell interrupted she puts her book down walking to the entrance discovering the dimpled boy. "What brings you here?"

"You see, haneul o need your help." He requested the girl staring at her in desperation.

"So, you want me to help you with your assignment," Haneul said, raised an eyebrow thinking with her arms fold as they sit beside each other in her study room. "What if I say no?"

Her question gave yoonoh shivers feeling the Deja Vu he shrugged off shaking his head. "I will bring you free books to read."
Haneul claps her hand happily finding the offer good. "Deal."

"Oh, you're done," yoonoh lets out, mouth a gap amazed by her. "You did it like it was nothing."

"To be honest, it was quite easy." She mocked him as she laughed at the pouty boy. "Ya, I feel offended," Yoonoh said, making her laughed more.
Haneul doesn't respond to anything as she just looks at him smiling heartily and ruffled his soft hair not able to handle the cuteness.

Yoonoh complained about making his messy but also stopping himself, from smiling. It was odd for him to say that he liked her touch and it disappointed him when the touch was gone. He looked at her as the girl still laughs, it always makes his day when she's happy with him.

There you go my heart never stops beating fast whenever I'm with you.