6.

6./parents

The weather was super hot today the buzzing sound of insects was louder and more irritating. "I want to kill all the insects here." Yoonoh gets up mad- he had it enough the weather was enough for him but the insects were just too much.

"Just bear it, we are going to finish soon." Haneul says wiping her sweat from the back of her hand and taking out the last piece of grass and throwing it in the floor were all the weeds were collected.

Those few minutes turned into hours as they finished cleaning haneul's grandma garden it was not that big but it sure took a lot of time. They both collapsed on the floor sweating a lot. Haneul examines the garden and place a satisfied grin "we did a great job."

He replies by giving a thumbs up. "Omo you guys did a brilliant job here." The elderly praised them, placing the tray of drinks on the table for them and walks near for a better view. "I don't know how to thank you especially Yoonoh you offer to help haneul and I'm so grateful for it." She sincerely thank him.

Her garden was her treasure and the last memorable thing left after her husband's dead.

Yoonoh shakes his head shyly "your welcome it was nothing."

"Yoonoh how about you have dinner with us " haneul offers it was almost night the time passes so fast that they didn't even catch the time.

Her grandma claps her hands "that's a great idea you should join us dear besides your parents will be coming late." He laughs nodding his head accepting. Haneul grandmother was sure a jolly person no doubt she got it from here.

The three had a blissful dinner, conversing with each other and laughing at the silly things a good family dinner you say. When they finished thier food haneul goes to her grandmother giving her regular medicines and taking her to bed. Yoonoh stares her as she takes care of her grandmother which was admirable to him. It's pretty amazing how independent she is.

Haneul cut him from his thought- "goodness I have been calling you, what were you thinking?" He mumbled sorry ignoring her question embarrassed to admit she was on his mind.

When cleaning the table he realized he didn't saw her parents which was weird "hey haneul where are you parents? I never met them." He asks swiping the table.

Haneul stops washing the dishes there was a minute of silence the atmosphere turned a bit heavy. Yoonoh Start to feel guilty thinking it was a sensitive topic shit I shouldn't have asked.

"They....abounded me when I was young leaving me with my grandparents." She calmly said continue to wash the dishes.

She didn't turn but she knew he was looking at her. "I-im sorry I shouldn't have asked." Yoonoh trailed in a low tone.

She dry her hand with the apron she is wearing as she turned and smiled. "It's okay yoonoh-ah I trust you and I'm happy right now." These made Yoonoh at ease but he felt that something is wrong.

Haneul walks to him "say Yoonoh do you want to go to my favorite place?" Grinning at the hazel boy.

/