7.

7./starry night

Walking up the hill late at night was a random timing but for haneul it was the right time. She looking for the best time to show him and there she got it. It was not that hot like in the day so they walk with no worries.

The way to the hill was not that long which led them to reach faster. Haneul goes first running happily and calling him to come fast.

She stops on the top of the hill followed by Yoonoh they both looked at the view of the town. He astonished again for the third time, the town looked like small lights twinkling in the night.

"Beautiful right." Haneul spoke softly "but the better one is if you look up." He does like she directed.

Looking up was the sparkly stars that were more than million or uncountable. It was beautiful you can watch the stars the whole time and wonder how beautiful they are, Haneul flops on the grass "hey Yoonoh come here."she taps the place beside her.

They both lie down glazing at the stars it was quite but comfortable making then enjoy the view.

"what this place mean to you?" Yoonoh asked breaking the silence.

Haneul was a bit shaken by the question. Most people don't ask that question to her and if so rarely. Why am I even nervous telling him?

"This place is where I feel free and where I can open up my hea-heart." She plays with her fingers to stop her stammering.

Yoonoh gets up and sits and looks at her he felt the nervousness she was feeling. "Really so can you share your favorite place with me." He grinned.

Haneul also gets up cheerfully. "Yes of course it's yours too now." She smiles widely completely forgetting her nervous like it never happened.

However the smile she gave was totally different he thought; it beamed with pure joy and he can see the tiny dimple across her face, plus her gummy smile which he found it cute.

The cool breezed brought back him to reality. He turns his face away from her before murmuring a small thank you and ears a bit red.

/