14.

14./realization

Haneul takes the last tissue that was left.

Is that the last one?-she thinks to sniff her nose that was ruddy like a tomato. She makes her way to the kitchen massaging her head, she called for her grandmother but realized that she went for an outing with some other old people. "Great I should have known I'm going to get sick." She groaned frustrated.

Haneul did remember having small headaches but she shrugged thinking it will go away shortly.

"I can't walk anymore." She said, returning to her room while dragging her feet as she wraps the blanket feeling cold. When she starts taking a nap her phone buzzes waking her up. Her eyes were still sealed as she lets her hand do the job of finding her phone. "Hello." She spoke in a soared voice.

"Ya, what's wrong with your voice? Are you okay? You didn't come to visit me today?"-- the other line throws her a tone of questions.

"Oh my gosh yoonoh your questions are going to make my headache more." Said haneul said, massaging her head again and letting him say sorry as he spoke again.
"But what happened?"

"I'm a little bit sick and like do you have some tissue and medicines for cold?" She asked with hope. The girl has been desperate to have tissues those few minutes were torture for her. "Yeah, I have."

She smiled in relief. "Can you please bring here, some."

"Sure." They ended up the call with haneul thanking him and telling him to enter the house cause she's tired to go and open.

The boy entered the house and the place was quiet way too quiet.
He arrived at the girl room knocked on the door and opening it. "Haneul I'm here..." Looking at the room it was dark like no one was inside. He called her again but this time it responds with a sneeze achoo!!

"Are you okay?!" Yoonoh said before lighting up the lamp near her bed. He looked at her as her skin was pale, nose red like she was going to pass any minute.

"Yeah, I'm fine, " Haneul said coughing and voice still hoarse. That's definitely a lie- he thinks before touching her head. "Your burning haneul!" Yoonoh panicked.

Haneul gets up adjusting herself and bites her lower lip nervously. "I may not be that little sick." She said, laughing awkwardly.

Yoonoh frowned hearing it. "How did you get sick?"

"Ah--uhhh...that day when I came to give your book." She lowered her head.

He sighed as he runs a hand through his hair feeling guilty has he felt that it was his fault for her to get sick I should have forced her that day. "Let me take care of you." He requested that's the least he can do for her no he can do anything for her.

"No, no, it's okay I'm fine." The girl disagreed, shaking her head.

"Haneul look at you. You look like you're gonna pass any minute and I know your grandmother is not around." He said sternly but it shortly turned into a soft grazed. "Please."

"Alright." She smiled nodding her head with the boy looked happy and putting the wet cloth on her head after telling her to eat the medicine and rest. Haneul stared at him as he heads to the kitchen it has been long since somebody took care of her it made her heart warm again by him.
_________

"Hey, haneul wake up." Yoonoh wakes her up with a lower voice carefully as he doesn't want to wake her forcefully.
The girl wakes up from her nap stretching her arms feeling better than before. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

She sleepily smiled at him."Better." As her eyes noticed the hot porridge in front of her making the mouth water she hasn't eaten since morning. "I brought you food."

He gives the bowl and smiled seeing her happily eat. "Jung yoonoh it's so good you should come to my house every day now to cook," Haneul said, not leaving a single bite of it.

Yoonoh chuckled at her statement he knows this girl never fails to make him go soft for her but then she sighed remembering that she won't be like this if he had given her the umbrella.

The girl stopped to look at him worried. "What's wrong?"

He sighed again before staring at her sadly. "It's my fault that you are in this state I'm so sorry." He answered honestly.

Haneul frowned for her it was never her fault and she would never blame him. "Ya, it's not your fault. You can see I'm all good now." She cheered, proudly showing her so-called muscles.

Yoonoh laughed at her gesture as she laughs along with him. He smiled staring at her admiring as she laughs he did know he was way too whipped for her. Can you stop being cute cause you're making me like you more---- "what?!" Haneul said shocked.

Shit-- yoonoh didn't realize he said his thoughts a bit loud. He covered his mouth and eyes widen surprised at himself. His cheek flushed embarrassed by his sudden confession as he looked down hiding his face.

Haneul too was stunned but she grins ear to ear controlling her happy state. She taps his shoulder calling him.

The boy hesitated to look up but he slowly did facing the girl who's smile still stays. She beckoned him to come nearer to her which he did as Haneul goes to his ear whispering which surprised him. "I like you too pabo."

She did and she knows it before.