9.

9./find

Sitting comfortably in the sofa Yoonoh takes a bite of his apple with his phone. It's been over an hour now the sun was setting down as he waiting for Haneul.

She was supposed to be here they were going to bake which was her idea but she still hasn't come.
First he thought something came up and she forgot about it but he knows she's never going to ditch him like that.

"Why is she not coming?" Yoonoh started to get worry now, it was already night and she still hasn't come.
He was debating with himself whether he should go to her house or not.

"Nevermind I'm going." He muttered to himself finally making his decision;going to her house.

He reached the door and rang the doorbell. The door quickly opened. "Hello-"

"HANEUL!!" the grandmother calls out a bit loud making the boy startled. "Oh..it's you Yoonoh." She murmurs quietly lowering her head down, Yoonoh was about to ask when the grandmother lifted her head looking at him with tears that were about to fall.

"Yoonoh-ah I don't know what to do. Haneul is missing and I can't find her." She tells him with a shaky tone.
"What she's missing??" Yoonoh asked surprised.
"Yes, she ran away somewhere pl-please help me find her." After saying she falls down tired, frustrated and worried she used all her engery desperate to find her granddaughter.

Yoonoh panics looking at the elderly as he helped her get to a chair and giving her a glass of water. "Don't worry granny I will go and find her. please take some rest."

The searching went longer than he expected the town could be small but most of it was cover in trees making it harder for the boy. He looked all the places but everything was vain. Where are you haneul?

He ruffles his hair in frustration he closed his eyes trying to remember any place he missed but none however his eyes caught on something when he looked up eventually letting him know where she could have been a place fill with stars.

He dashed out patting hard like he literally ran so fast as he reached the top making his pace slow finally seeing a small figure hugging her knees he sighed in relieved knowing she was safe.

"Yah Kang haneul I have been searching for you everywhere your grandmother is right now..." His words were dried up when he sees the girl's eyes that were once filled with joy but now it was in deep blue sadness.

"Hey haneul are you okay?" He pats her shoulder.

"That's a tough question to answer Yoonoh." Haneul chuckled sadly feeling pathetic.

"What do you mean?" He looked at her worried. "Haneul hey what's wrong you can tell me."

His sentence made Haneul emotional cause she can tell he was sincere about it. "My mother came today..." She began, with the urge to cry but holds it. "It was nice seeing her but it turns out sh-she didn't come for me but rather for money. I'm such an idiot I thought she changed and I was bout to give her a chance...to be my mother again" She blinks her eyes as warm tears falls down, she puts her hand on her face.

A disbelief face occur on his face like how dare the audacity of her mother. He was genuinely mad but it soon softened when her tears falls. Yoonoh approached her slowly hugging her in which she cries more. She was sick of keeping her emotions to herself there was no one beside her and she was exhausted by everything.

Haneul wipes her tears with her hands sniffing her nose for crying to much.

"You know your really a strong person it fascinates me how to keep smiling for everyone." He elaborated calmly. "and don't you think your stupid because it's them not you and if your mother comes again I will send her flying!" Haneul chuckled at his sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry I'm not do at confronting people." Yoonoh said embarrassed wanting to bury himself. "Well it might sound cringing but you're the kindest person i know in this planet and I hope you will remember that."

Haneul stared at him as tears starts to build up again and her heart became to warmth, she runs her eyes and smile to him. "Thank you."

"There you go Haneul. Tears make you look ugly." He mocks but in a playful manner.

"Yah what do you mean ugly?!" She raised her voice slapping his arm as she laughs at the boy that groans in pain.

Somehow because of Yoonoh she feels lighter and much better than before. He made her pain go away in just a small amount of time she feels grateful that Yoonoh was with her.
Thank you so much Yoonoh.

/