11.

11./school

July month did pass by shortly building their friendship stronger and their feelings confused to them.
Today, the day where the hazel boy goes to his everyday chore high school he's a senior and it will be his last year of high school. He really doesn't know whether he should be excited or not but never less he got someone.

"Looks like it's going to rain." The boy sighed, kicking the pebble.

"Yeah, I think so. Did you bring your umbrella?" She asked him as they walk together.

"Yes, sir I have my umbrella, " haneul chuckled at his silly comment. "But really you don't have to make me a lunch box, I feel bad, " Yoonoh added, thinking about the hard work she gives every morning for him to have a healthy meal.

"Don't worry yoon I'm doing it cause I want to." Haneul smiled at him. She really loves taking care of others especially him and her grandmother.

"Alright, if you say so."

They goofed with each other while walking their path people might even mistake them as couples. "I can't believe you gave me tomato juice saying it's apple juice." He complained, recalling the prank she did to him.

Haneul laughs at him heartily. "You should have known it was literally red in color."

"Because I believed in you." He muttered, making haneul grin she was happy to hear it and being with yoonoh as his smile reach his eyes too.

They didn't realize that they already reached the bus stop as they stop their track waiting for the bus to arrive. The two have something to say but they hesitated to do.

The bus arrived with yoonoh clutching his bag before moving. "So, off I go." He tells her, which haneul glanced at him nervously staggering to say something.

As yoonoh gets in the bus a small grip stopped him, he turns around finding haneul grabbing the tip of his shirt. "Uh---mm enjoy your day and I will m-miss you," Haneul shyly said digging a hole in her shoes not having the courage to look directly at him. "Yeah--h that's all bye." She leaves his shirt with her cheek flushed red.

Yoonoh nodded smiling, as he sits on the side of the window waved bye at haneul and also ignoring his fast-beating heart.