5.

5./nerd

"Stop it. I told you just to squish lemons not to smashed them God!- yoonoh."

Apparently they were making lemonade or more like a mess. Yoonoh laughs at her who has been scolding to him since morning. She notices that he have a goofy and a silly side which was good but right now she's not having it.

"You're giving me stress today."

"No I didn't it's called helping miss." Yoonoh protested. "Yeah yeah." said haneul walking ahead of him guiding the way to a more forest area. In the end of the forest where light was reflecting like a heaven's gate (a/n: does it even make sense) they both rush towards the light and come out in a open field and a big blue sky like an ocean.

"where do you even find those kind of places?" Yoonoh wondered while admiring the place.

She laughs at his question turn to him and winked placing her index finger answering softly "secret." and running away leaving him dumbfounded.

They placed the picnic mat that was in red and white stripes near a huge tree where it gave haft sunlight and half shade.

Yoonoh places the basket and lies on the mat, stretching his arms and eyes closed listening to the twitting of birds. He finds himself in peace he actually need a rest from reality he knew after summer gets over he have to go back to school. He was thankful to haneul for relieving all his tensions.

Speaking of haneul he opens his eyes looking at his left side finding her wearing her glasses and reading a book.

"What are you reading?" He points at the book.

"Oh, it's science." She turns the book showing him.

Yoonoh tiled his head in a complete confusion but he was rather more shocked by it. He thought it will be some kind of a novel or a story book but never science. "What I thought it was a novel or something else....but not this." His voice full of confusion.

"Well I do read novels but I like studying it's interesting you know. I'm kinda like a nerd if that's what you called." She said smiling like it was not a big deal. Grabbing a sandwich from the basket, she turned facing him. "Oh and close your mouth flies might get in." She added, laughing.

There you go again another new thing he learned today and this time more like a mystery about her. She sure was something else.

/