16.

16./Christmas

Haneul stares at the Christmas tree with a strong graze. "Okay, it's perfect!"

"Thank God for a minute I was scared from your stare," Yoonoh said, getting down after putting the star on top of the tree.

Holiday Season Christmas reached without a blink of an eye, both the couples have been with each other giving each other the warm in this cold winter.

She giggled at him, helping him to set the other decorations. "Oh-yoonho! It's time." She announced as time was 11:56 pm.
They rushed over putting the cake on the table and lighting up the candle.

They sat down warping themselves with the warm blankets. "Merry Christmas!" The couple wishes each other with a bright smile on their faces. As they blow the candle together.

"Time for gifts," Haneul said with excitement.

Yoonoh smiled. Her happiness was all he wanted her to have. That's the only thing he wanted.

The two give each other gifts both eyes sparked in happiness. Time passed down both enjoying their little Christmas party with each other.

"Here-e, haneul for you." Yoonoh gives a paper to her while scratching the back of his head embarrassed.

She eyed him before taking from him. It was pretty weird to see him like for her making her curious what's inside.

As she opens it her eyes widen seeing the first word my dear haneul. She can't believe that he wrote for her a message it was so cute that she doesn't think she can able to read it.

My dear haneul,
I know it's kinda an old fashion to write this but you know me well I'm pretty bad at showing those things.
Today is Christmas and I'm really happy to be with you on this day. You don't know but you make me happy all the time with your pretty smile that I can stare all the time without complaining. I always wish for your happiness. I hope we will be together forever.

Love,
Yoonoh

Haneul finished reading it as she puts the paper down. There was a silence between them and yoonoh watches her little regretting why he wrote that. "I ruined the mood im-" his eyes widen by the sudden hug.

"Ya, about how can you write such a sweet message you are going to make me cry." She muttered, hugging him tightly. The emotions she's feeling can't explain it was her first time someone wrote for her like that and she can't help but feel emotional.

Yoonoh blushed still embarrassed but he smiled hugging back pulling her more closer to him. The cold can never beat the warmness they have right now. "I promised to be always with you."

The night was coming to an end as the sun rises with the birds twitting like a song.
The boy wakes up to see her beside him. His eyes soften watching her as he puts the blanket around her before moving out.

He walks out outside stretching his arm when his eyes caught something on the mailbox. Taking the paper as he reads it and a disproving look begins to occur on his face.

Right now, he doesn't know what to do and he wishes he never saw it. Like they promises are meant to be broken and it's basically true.