19.

19./far but still holding

"Really! That's great to hear." She cheered smiling at the other line on her phone.

Yoonoh chuckled in response which the girl smile wider than before it was enough for her to make her happier with his soft cute laugh.

The couple has been talking nonstop with each other after yoonoh depart never getting tired to give time to each other.

There were times when haneul feel sad to no longer see him in the early morning to have meals together or walk around the town together.

But the memories keep her stronger.

"Are you busy on the weekends?" She asked.

"Sadly yes, I have a few more lectures to attend," Yoonoh replied, rubbing his forehead in distress.

It was quite tough for him to adjust back to the city life dearly missing the life he lived with his haneul.

He loved that placed a lot then he expected from his first impression. He grew a strong affection there making him miss more but the most he misses was his lover.

Without her, it was pretty empty as no want was to give him a bright smile in the morning, and no one to admire as he admires her.

There was a time when his schedule was pretty tight not even a chance to rest but he called her like everyday cause she was always the no.1 to him. "How's your grandmother doing? I heard she's sick those couple days."

Haneul sighed. "She's fine now but the doctor said the sickness will come back again and she might be in a critical situation." Her voice breaks in sadness. "I'm scared yoonoh."

Sacred that the time is coming for her grandmother and she doesn't want her to leave not just yet.

"It's going to be okay hanah. Think positive you know your grandmother is strong right." He said in a soft voice.

"Y-yeah."

"Everything is going to be fine and I know you're strong too."

She smiled listing making her relax that's what she needed right now confront. "Thank you yoonoh-ah."

"For what?"  He said in confused.

"For always been with me."

A smile grew on the male face as he was touched by her words feeling like he won the luckiest man of the planet. "Don't worry I will always be with you even in our afterlife."  He chuckled as he joked.

Haneul laughed by his cringe remark as the two began to chat on but there were the words by her grandmother which was stuck on her day the whole week.

"You see haneul I don't have much time." Her grandmother said coughing.

"What are you saying, grandma?" She changed the topic as she knows what she means and she doesn't want to hear.

"Come closer dear." She called haneul to come closer by her side in which she did and kneel down near her.

The elder look at her dearly as she began to trail by. "Can you do me one thing? If I'm not able to be with you." She asked as hanuel starts to disagree but then stops as her grandmother holds her hand pleaded.

She sighed. "Alright what is it?"

"Continue your studies."

"What! Why?-"

"Live your life haneul you don't know what can happen in the future it's unpredictable. Live your life by your own feet." She patted her head softly. "Because people come and go and you must be ready for it."

The last sentence left her confused thinking what did she meant by it but for sure it sounds scary.

But little did she know that her grandmother's words were probably right or who knows?