𝐢. 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒: 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛

"come on anns, let's get going." my friend, brynn, says as she dragged me out of the mall. "it's late, and i'm tired."

"okay, okay, no need to be all whiny like a baby." i tell her as we got into my car.

brynn was sleeping over at my place tonight so i immediately drove towards my apartment. reaching my place, i see an envelope along the entrance as i pick it up.

julianna grace leblanc. it said, written in formal handwritting.

"who the heck would invite me to a birthday party?" i question, assuming it was a birthday invite, opening my apartment door for the both of us to enter.

"have you checked what's inside?" brynn asks, placing her shopping bags on the floor as i shake my head no. "well, it's good to read what's inside first, you know."

"you've got a point." i tell her as i hand over the shopping bags i was holding. she took the bags and placed it to where she left her own.

i open the envelope and start reading it.

(a/n: lol, that's not real, i just made that- also, it's a 5 year reunion because i feel like 10 years is wayyy too long

(a/n: lol, that's not real, i just made that- also, it's a 5 year reunion because i feel like 10 years is wayyy too long.)

"what is it?" brynn asks as she swiped the imvitation from my hand. she starts reading it as her face lit up. "oouu, a reunion."

i get the invitation from her. "please, it's not like i'm attending it anyway."

"oh, you're attending." brynn insisted. she then squinted at me before speaking again. "westwood high, isn't that the school you had a boyfriend for two years with? you told me about it, i can remember you telling me everything."