𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔

THIRD PERSON !!

lauren entered the shop with kenzie, the scent of coffee hitting them straight away. her eyes wondered around the tables, trying to look for her group of friends. until she notices someone waving at her. it was jayden.

kenzie pointed towards the group as lauren immediately walked towards them and hugged them in greeting.

"so what were you going to tell us?" nadia asks as she placed down her order of hot chocolate.

"so, remember the time you guys wanted us to extend our stay?" lauren asks. brynn gave a confused look. "right, totally forgot. you guys aren't in the gang's gc." lauren says. "but hey, she knows because john used to tell her everything. and i mean everything." lauren pointed towards nadia who had just shrugged.

"it's just simple really. we asked lauren and john to extend their stay because, why not, and it's been quite a long time since we all hung out together so might as well make the best of it." jayden explains.

"in other words, we just wanted to spend more time with them and all." kenzie says, rephrasing jayden's statement.

"yeah, but here's the thing." lauren says. "johnny rescheduled our tickets and changed it to next week. the date it was originally booked."

"he did not just do that." brynn says in shock.

"he came out of his room, surprisingly, then went to me just to say it like i have no other choice." lauren added.

kenzie and jayden were quiet. they were shocked. they didn't know what to do or say. they didn't expect to see lauren leave so fast. but mostly because their plan of surprising lauren and johnny for their birthday isn't going to happen any time soon.

"did he really do it? or was he planning on doing it? maybe he was just joking..." nadia asks. "i-i don't know, but his exact words were 'i adjusted our plane tickets back to it's normal date. we're leaving next week.'"

"shit, he was serious." nadia muttered.

TWINS MUST CELEBRATE
THEIR BIRTHDAY 🎉

KENZIE — mackenzieziegler
JAYDEN — jaydenbartels
HAYDEN — haydensummerall
ANNIE — annieleblanc
MADDIE — maddieziegler
ANNA — annacathcart