𝐯. 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒: 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡

it was currently the eighteenth of december and i still have to do my part time job at startbucks until the twenty-second.

i was on my way to starbucks when i remembered what brynn told me yesterday. we might be meeting up today.

"oh what happened to you?" mandla, a friend of mine who also works at starbucks, asks as i enter through the back door.

"hm? what do you mean?" i ask.

"you?" he pointed at me. "what happened to you? you look, like you've been stressing out on something. what's the matter, hun?"

"i-it's nothing." i say as i place my things down.

"oh, honey, you are not looking so good." mandla tells me. "it can't be nothing."

"i just didn't have much sleep last night. that's all." i tell him.

"mhm, sure you are julianna." he says, sarcasm in his tone.

"what? it's true." i state. well, it was partly true. no one could ever know why i couldn't sleep properly. there are just things going on in my head. that stay's between you and me.

i put on my apron and check the time on my phone.

12:53 pm.

lexi, another friend of mine who also works at starbucks comes to the room, removing her apron and placing it on the table.

"it's your turn. i'm getting something to eat before i leave, i'm fucking starving." she says.

"hun, you work at starbucks, get something to eat out there." mandla pointed out.

"i'm gonna head out." i tell them as i expected lexi to snap at mandla. recently, she's just not in the best mood.

time skip cause i don't know what else to write :)

i was naturally doing my work as the next customer comes. make them customers. i wasn't look at them yet as i was fixing the bills in the cash register.

"hey, welcome to starbucks what can i help-" i look at the person who was in front of the line. "-you with?"

"annie?" the person asks.