𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑡: 𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡

going back to the orlando's residence, it was more of a silent car ride. kenzie and i have decided that she could take lauren's offer of staying at home so that she could get all the details when something happens between me and johnny.

it's not like anything's gonna happen though. i think.

no one dared to say anything when we were going back. nothing happened while we were at the hotel. no one just wanted to talk and it made me kinda uncomfortable.

we were a few minutes away from home when we were came by a stoplight.

i was currently looking outside at the night sky, admiring the stars twinkling in the dark. i looked down on the field seeing a silhouette of a man and a woman.

they looked like they were arguing and the girl looked like she wanted to leave but the man was begging for her to stay. looks like a break-up if you ask me. and it..kind of reminded me of john and i's break-up.

i close my eyes and sigh.

i hated that day and i obviously regret saying all those things to him. i didn't want to break him and his feelings you know. we were just stressing over priorities and all those other stuff that we took out our anger out on each other.

i felt a light tap on my shoulder making me snap out of my thoughts. looking up, i realize that we had just arrived back at the orlandos.

kenzie helped me with some of my bags since i was tired so we brought my things up to john's room. yeah, i'm still sleeping there.

"thanks," i spoke, placing my things on one corner of the room.

"no problem ann's." kenzie smiled before walking out of the room.

it was already late and all i wanted to do was lay in bed and just sleep so i immediately took a shower and got into comfortable clothes.

once i was done getting ready for bed, i grabbed my phone from the nightstand and lay down on the bed.

i felt the bed move and sink on my right side making me turn to see johnny looking at the ceiling.