𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜: 𝑛𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒

"you've got to come out of that room sometime now, b. you can't just stay in there forvever." brynn says as she knocks on my room door for like the hundredth time today. "can i at least come in if you're not coming out?" brynn asks as i sigh and get up from my bed, unlocking the door to feel someone hug me immediately.

"oh my god, are you okay?" brynn asks. "i guess." i reply as we both sat down on my bed. "you wanna talk about it?" she asks as i shook my head no. "i've got some news for you. but i can't tell if it's good or bad." brynn says.

"what is it?" i ask. "well, lauren and you know who will be leaving a bit earlier than expected." brynn tells me. oh it was just that. "so i heard." i spoke then she gave me a look. "what? maybe next time when you wanna tell guys something, check the groupchats you talk on? i mean, kenzie told a groupchat i was in so..." i explain. "oh, right. of course." brynn smiled as she scratched the back of her neck.

"so, like, you don't care?" brynn asks. "i don't know....i don't know what to feel." i tell her. "something tells me yeah whatever, but there's also this feeling that tells me it's impossible. like, it's all a joke or something." i added. "well, to start off, do you want them to leave?" brynn asks. "i- i don't actually know. i don't what i want." i say.

"you know, john's been in his room all day and night just like you." brynn tells me. "yeah, i kinda figured. i-i didn't mean to snap at him the day we had the argument." i explain. "welp, i don't know the whole story, b. you gotta fill me in." brynn says as i sighed. as much i wanted to forget what happened that day, here i am, explaining it in my persepective, telling the people who don't know what happened yet.

brynn and i decided to go to starbucks- let me rephrase the statement. brynn forced me to go to starbucks, so i could get something. i mean, it's not too big of a deal, it's her treat anyway.

"aww, back so soon sweatheart?" mandla asks as brynn and i were the next one's in line. "i'm here to spend the day with brynn, mandla. not to work." i say as a small smile appeared on my face. "just kidding, oh my gosh can't you take a joke." mandla says as brynn tried to stop laughing.

brynn and i got our orders and got a place to sit. "you sure you don't wanna go at lauren's? for lauren?" brynn asks as i shake my head no. "i'll just see him there. he probably doesn't want to see me any time soon. he probably moved their flight back because of me." i say. "hey, don't think that way. i'm sure john- i mean, he was just stressed and maybe did it out of pure anger or something. you can't keep blaming yourself, b." brynn tells me.

"you're not stopping them? from leaving?" brynn asks. "ai-je le choix?" i question. "it's already my fault. why would i want to cause more drama? and even if i did want to tell my opinion about their departure, it's not like he'll listen." i spoke before looking away from brynn. "not even to lauren? you won't talk to lauren?" she asks.

"i'll think about it." i tell her. "okay, suit yourself. just a reminder, they're leaving in like five days. not much time to think if you want everything to fall in place." brynn says as i nod.

yeah filler chapter

i have completely lost motivation :(

slow updates incoming :)

and happy ten years to one direction!! god it's been ten yearsss