𝐢𝐯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟: 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡

"so on the twenty-fourth is final?" lauren asks, switching her phone on.

everyone on the table said yeah except for johnny and i. we looked at each other, clueless of what they were talking about.

"okay, for all those who would be able to come, be at the orlandos at around 8." lauren smiled. "this has gotta be the best in years!"

i was still clueless on what was going on. i think kenzie might've noticed when she leaned closer to me.

"christmas get-together, orlandos, on december twenty-fourth." she whispered. "you're going. with a period."

"oh so i have too?" i question as she nodded. "everyone's coming." she says as i sigh.

"well, except carson won't be able to come. he'll be back at miami by then." kenzie added. "so it's just the twins, you, me, hayden, jayden, and probably emily. she isn't sure as well."

"can i bring a friend over?" i ask her.

"hmm, yeah i guess. i'm assuming they will bring their boyfriends and girlfriends to the party as well." kenzie says gesturing towards the rest of the group. "but just one, please. we're not throwing a full on party for everyone at the orlandos. it was just supposed to catch up with each other's lives."

"yeah, just one." i smile at her.

"well, people are starting to leave, and it's almost eleven pm anyway, i should get going." kenzie tells me as she stands up from her chair.

"yeah, okay. bye." i say as i wave goodbye. "i'll see on the twenty-fourth." she tells me before walking towards the others to inform that she was leaving.

after a few moments, the rest of the group started leaving as well. it was only hayden, lauren, johnny and i left on the table.

johnny was on his phone. lauren was talking with hayden as i sat there, awkwardly switching my phone on to see if i have received any notification from anybody.

"well, i'll see you guys next week." hayden says as he stands up. "bye lauren, johnny, and annie."

"bye hay! i'll see you on the twenty-fourth." lauren smiled as i wave bye at hayden. johnny just looked up from his phone.

"so annie," lauren started once hayden had left. "when are you heading home?"

"actually, my friend was supposed to pick me up but she wouldn't answer my calls." i tell her.