𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒: 𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒

THIRD PERSON !!

"you okay?" lauren asks as she noticed johnny staring out the airplane window looking all sad and depressed. "i'm fine." johnny says as he looked at lauren.

"you can tell me what's wrong." lauren says, still not believe johnny was fine. "it's nothing to worry about." johnny confirms before looking back out the window.

"what are you thinking about?" lauren continued asking. it was a good thing johnny wasn't in the mood to be all angry so he just gave in. "she's gone," johnny softly says before looking down, fiddling with his fingers.

"oh, john." lauren chuckled as she pulled johnny into a side hug. "we could always come back and visit."

"and by that time, she would already have someone else." johnny says. "i'm such a dumbass for changing the flight's schedule." he added, a bit softer than before. "i just thought she would come to me before we even leave."

"girls can get pretty complicated." lauren says as johnny gave her a look. "you're not helping." he stated before looking back out the window. "okay, okay, i'm sorry." lauren says. "what i meant was, annie must've got caught up with something else. brynn's still trying to cheer her up."

"or maybe, she doesn't want me anymore." johnny says as he looked back at lauren. "no, don't say that." lauren tells him. "it's no use, we're going back to canada and god knows when we'll see each other again." johnny sighed as he turned to face the opposite of lauren.

lauren knew kenzie was going to canada. kenzie informed her about that the dsy they had a christmas get together. but what lauren doesn't know is that annie was cominh with her.

"we have kenzie." lauren tried lightening up the mood. "she said she was going to canada in like a few weeks or something."

johnny didn't reply which made lauren sigh.

"mom! you in here?" lauren asks as she enters their house. they have finally arrived in canada, tired but happy that their back.