𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵-𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡: 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡-𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟

"hey, where have you two been?" lauren asks as johnny and i enter the house, seeing johnny carry two drinks as i was carrying the rest of the beverages.

"i came to pick something up all by myself when this guy over here offered me a ride." i tell lauren as she gave johnny a look.

"what? i can't do that?" johnny asks.

"no, you could've just told you guys were going out or something." lauren says. "besides, it's almost eight. i should go fix myself real quick."

"oh, me too!" i exclaim, placing the box of beverages on the kitchen counter, taking my pink drink from johnny's hand as lauren and i run up to her room.

lauren and i had changed our outfits since we've been cleaning and organzing the place for hours. our clothes were a mess. plus, i gotta look presentable for this party, get-together thing.

we both headed down to the living room where john was seated on the couch, scrolling through his phone. he looks up at us once he heard our footsteps.

"you guys changed your fits." he spoke before looking back at his phone.

"got a problem?" lauren asks as she skipped towards the kitchen, me following behind. except, i wasn't skipping. "not at all!" johnny yelled from the living room as lauren took a glance at the box of beverages i just brought.

"what's that?" she asks, walking over to peek inside the box.

"starbucks." i say, reaching over to the strawberry frappuccino and handed it over to her. "here, this one's for you."

"oh my gosh, ann's, you remembered!" she exclaims as she takes the drink from my hand then pulled me into a hug. "you remembered my favorite drink!"

"of course!" i smile. "how could i forget? we always used to hang out at starbucks when we were in high school."

"yeah, those good old times." lauren and i pulled away from our hug as she smiled. "i will never forget the time kenz made you laugh so hard your drink almost came out of your nose. you were so embarrassed."

we both laugh. "yeah, that was kinda embarrassing..." i say.

"oh, and remember the time you added salt in john's latte instead of sugar? he spit out his drink all over the table." she says as we both laugh.