𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘦𝘹

SIX YEARS AGO !

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒: 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑒𝑥

"what's a pretty gorgeous lady like you doing out here so lonely?" a low voice calls out as i look up from my phone. i couldn't recognize who it was. it was too dark for me to see.

"excuse me?" i question. "who are you?"

the figure started walking closer to me. i was starting to panick. it could be some hobo who was gonna attempt to do stuff with me. once he got close enough for me to see, my eyes widen.

"i'm pretty sure you know who i am, babygirl." the guy says.

"a-asher." i stutter, gripping onto my phone a bit tighter.

"congratulations, you remembered!" asher says sarcastically, walking closer to me.

"w-what do you want?" i ask. "w-why are you here?"

"what? can't i see my babygirl?" he asks.

"asher, we broke up years ago. you can't keep telling everyone that we're together we aren't really." i tell him. i naturally go onto my phone
like i don't care about him as i immediately message the group.

💰DA GANG 😎
¡ BITCHES AND HOES !

MEMBERS !
ANNIKAN💕annieleblanc
JOHNNYBOII🤪johnnyorlando
MOTHER✋🏻😌mackenzieziegler
CRACKHEADLOLO🥺laurenorlando
HAYDADDY🥵haydensummerall
JAYBAEjaydenbartells
EM 🤡emilyskinner
CARS🚗carsonlueders

ANNIKAN💕
aidez moi

ANNIKAN💕
ahora
seen by johnnyboii, mother and
2 others

"let's go." asher spoke, walking over to me.

"no, i'm not going anywhere with you." i reply, standing up from the bench i was recently sitting on. "after what you did, no, i'm not going near you."

"then we'll do this the hard way babygirl." asher says as he got closer. i started to back away until i reached the bench and stumbled back, sitting oncd again. asher still walked closer to me. until he was right in front of me.