44 ~ Returns

"I really don't want to sit our NEWTs this year." Silver groaned as she lay on the seats of the compartment, her head resting on Sirius and her legs across Peter. "I know, I feel like I know nothing." James whined as Lily dragged him up ready for their new duties as head boy and head girl. Remus and Ivy got up and left with them as a prefects leaving just Sirius, Silver and Peter. "You guys don't mind if I go, do you? I made some..um, new friends over the holidays." Silver shook her head and smiled, "Of course not, Pete. Have fun." Peter smiled and waved as he left the compartment. 

Sirius looked down to the girl on his lap and smirked, "Hey, we're all alone in here and we're at the back so no one's going to come down this far." His eyes glistened with mischief as Silver sat up. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Sirius, I'm not doing that here when anyone could catch us." The boy slumped back in the chair and pouted. Silver rolled her eyes again at the sulking boy and stood up. "We'll if you're going to be moody, I could just join my brother and his friends." Sirius sat up and shook his head, he reached out his arms pulling Silver onto his lap. She gave in and allowed herself to sit with him, "If we can't do that, then how about this?" He pulled the girl into a kiss, their lips fitting perfectly together. Silver turned so she was straddling him. Sirius placed a hand on her chin, the other resting on her lower back supporting her weight so she didn't fall back. Silver melted into the kiss allowing one of her hands to roam his muscular chest and the other to grip onto his black hair.

"Five minutes. I was gone five minutes." Ivy rolled her eyes as she sat opposite them, a smirk playing on her lips. Silver blushed and jumped off Sirius' lap and wipes the remainder of her lips gloss off her now red lips. Sirius chuckled as he buried his head into the crook of Silvers neck, hiding his blushing face. "You really not to stop catching us like this." Sirius groaned as he began playing with Silvers hair, twirling it around his fingers. Ivy nodded in agreement and pulled out one of Remus' books and began reading it. "I thought you were at the prefects meeting?" Ivy giggled and nodded looking up at the pair, "Well, I was but then they asked me to leave because I was too disruptive. Just because everytime James spoke trying to be all serious, I broke out into laughter. I mean, who could ever possibly take that boy serious." 

Silver and Sirius broke out into laughter, nodding in agreement. "Very true." As they spoke an irritated looking Lily wandered into the compartment. The three sent the red head a puzzled look and she rolled her eyes in response. "James kicked me out because I didn't agree with his ideas of spray painting the suits of armour red." The group broke out into giggles again which made Lily's frown fall further. James strolled into the room with a proud smirk across his face as he sat down beside Remus. Silver bit her lip, trying to stop herself from laughing at Lily's scowl. "We have an hour till we reach Hogwarts, you should all change into your robes." The Marauders exchanged puzzled looks. "Go on, hurry up now." Ivy, Lily and Silver rolled their eyes and got up to change into their robes, while the boys sent James irritated looks.

The train came to a halt at the Hogsmeade station and the students clambered out. Silver grinned as she looked at the small first years rushing towards Hagrid, the half giant waved as they passed before setting off across the lake. The Marauders tried to clamber into a single carriage, but they couldn't fit. "Last year it was only us four, now there's seven of us, including Peter." Remus chuckled as he moved up trying to make room. The others smiled and nodded, "And that's all thanks to Silver. Don't worry, Silver and I will get a different carriage, we'll meet up at the feast." Sirius offered. The others reluctantly agreed and waved as the carriage made its way up to the carriage.

"Silver? Umm, when do you think we'll get back together?" Sirius asked awkwardly not meeting the Veelas eye. "I'm not sure, Sirius. Why?" His face clouded as he looked out to all the surrounding carriages. "You're worried that I'm going to get with someone else aren't you? You want me all to yourself and you can't stand it that I'm not." Silver grinned as the boy slowly nodded. She grabbed his hands and held them gently, she grabbed his chin and guided his face to look her in the eyes. "Sirius Orion Black, I will love you always. Someday, I hope to marry you and if I feel that way about you now then we may as well make it official. Will you be my boyfriend?" The boy smiled widely and his whole face lit up as he nodded, pulling her into a hug. "I love you." He whispered into her ear, pressing kisses along her jawline. Silver moaned quietly as he did. "How about when we get to the castle, we miss the feast and have some fun of our own." Sirius smirked.

Finally, Sirius comes into his own room. Silver smiled as she sprawled out underneath the covers of his bed. "Found you," he says, while slowly closing the door.
"Wasn't hard was it?" she smirked. He pauses and looks at her, raising an eyebrow. He caught a glimpse of all her clothes on the floor except for her underwear. Silver get out of his bed and walk over to him. Sirius reached out to hold her and tried to press his lips to her neck, "No. Not yet." She teased grinning widely. Silver pulled his shirt over his head and pushed him hard onto the bed. He sunk down into the mattress. While she fell gracefully on the bed next to him and sunk into the pillows before straddling his hips. Sirius goes to sit up, but she pushed him back down.

"Silver-" He whispered but she cut him off by kissing his lips. He kissed back passionately, his hands come up to her neck and hair. Silver pulled away and grabbed his hands gently placing them back down by his sides.
"No touching," She whisper.
"That's not fair." He sulks.
"Shh." She whispered as she brought her finger up to his lips and kissed him again. She stopped kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, she could feel the struggle to keep his hands down. Silver placed soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.
"Silver." He moaned. She could hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it's taking him not to. Silver sat up, still straddling him and gently take his hands, placing them on her hips.

"Your turn," She whispered into his ear and bit his earlobe. Sirius' hands instantly flip her over violently. He buries his head into her neck and his hands travelled all over Silvers body. Their breathing then became rough and fast. "You're irresistible." He says while kissing her chest. His hand comes up to Silvers black lace bra, but he doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks it apart. Silver could hear the fabric rip and gasp at what he just did.  "You owe me and expensive ass bra." She moaned, Sirius chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes, looking up to her. "Shh, of course baby." he whispers in response. 

The pair ran into the Great Hall earning puzzled looks from some of the professors. The Sorting Ceremony had finished and they were now eating the large feast. As the couple sat down Ivy stood from the table and pointed at Silver. Students from all over the hall turned to look at the girl with confused looks on their faces. Ivy glared down at Silver, her facial expression looking completely serious. Silver looked back up at her with a puzzled look. "This girl right here has a hickey on her neck!" She shouted, it echoing throughout the hall. Silvers face immediately flushed red as she looked around the hall to see them burst out into laughter. In the corner of her eye, Silver could see Professor Mcgonagall and Professor Dumbledore fighting the urge to laugh with them. Sirius chuckled beside her, allowing Silver to hide her face in his chest.

"Ivy, I'm going to kill you!" Silver groaned, the dark haired girl simply giggled and smirked at the couple. "I better not catch you two going at it again or else it'll be much worse." James and Lily roared with laughter as Remus high fived the girl. Silver stood up from the bench and turned to the group. "You're all fake!" Tyler, who had arrived late as he'd forgotten something at home and got his mother to take him in, stopped the girl and stood on the bench. "This girl right here, has gone at it with Mr Remus Lupin. Yes, the innocent, loveable Lupin." Ivy opened her mouth to say something but immediately closed it. "As comical as this may be, I must request that we resume our feast." Dumbledore called standing up at the teachers table, sending The Marauders a playful smirk. Sirius sat Silver back down at the table and began eating the feast. 

The group were in the Gryffindor Common room after the feast Silver was at one end of the table, Ivy at another. Sirius was holding Silver back as she sent virtually harmless non-verbal spells at a giggling Ivy. When Tyler and Max walked in, Ivy snapped her head around and pointed her wand at him. "Alright there, Ivy." He smirked casually taking a seat on the sofa, Max sitting next to him. "Awwww, did people find out little Ivy isn't as pure as she seems."

Sirius scoffed and turned to look at Tyler, "No one thinks Ivy is pure, they all know she's a bitch." The group giggled before settling down in front of the fire.