6 ~ Floppy fish and Werewolves

The first term had flown by with the group doing various pranks aimed at unsuspecting victims, Silver had asked the boys to stop the pranks on her brother which they begrudgingly complied to. Within the passing months Silvers friendships with the Marauders grew stronger becoming particularly close with Remus and Lily, the flirting between Silver and Sirius had only grown with Silver now occasionally sending Sirius cheeky winks or playful comments. James continued his quest to get Lily to fall for him so far still remaining unsuccessful. It was now two days before Silver and Sirius were due to visit Newt for holidays. Both the Blacks and the Snapes were not upset by their children not joining them for Christmas, instead they appeared to be rather joyful at their absence. All apart from Severus of course, he hated it whenever Silver left him in the house alone with his parents but didn't hold it against her.

"Sirius!" Silver flopped face down on the boys bed, almost crushing the small bowtruckle that had been resting on his pillow. Chuckles could be heard from the various boys lying in their beds watching the girl. The bathroom door opened revealing the handsome boy who walked in chuckling at this sight. "What's the matter, Princess?" He took a seat by her side grinning at the overly dramatic girl and picked up Galleon placing him on his shoulder. Silver flipped over so she was now looking up at Sirius with a frustrated look, causing him to chuckle once again. "How are you not packed we have two days till we have to leave and we have quidditch trials all day tomorrow." He rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at the girl, walking back towards the bathroom, this time leaving the door open. "I'll have time don't worry about it, all you need to worry about is trying to get on the Quidditch team tomorrow." He walked back into the room now with the absence of a shirt, revealing his perfectly toned abs. Silver couldn't help but look at her sculpted boys body, "Damn Snape, do you need a tissue for all that drool?"

Silver snapped her head round to James who was in tears of laughter along with Peter and Remus, Sirius sent her a seductive wink making her cheeks burn red. "No, but I'll need some towels to clean up the blood when I bash all your heads together." She scowled at the boys who immediately stopped laughing and went back to what they were doing. Silver sighed and decided it was time to use her Veela abilities to get what she wanted. "Oh Sirius, could you come here for a moment please?" Sirius knew exactly what she was up to and turn away from her preventing her powers to work on him. "No can do pretty lady, we have defence against the dark arts in ten minutes and I don't wake up looking this good plus I would like to know what it is that I fear the most." He walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out his school shirt, tie and robes. Pulling on his shirt and holding his tie in his mouth, Silver stood from his bed and began walking over to the unaware boy. In one swift movement she had gotten the tie from his mouth and pulled it around his neck causing him to look at her.

His pupils had dilated and were now glittering more than they had done before, "Fine I'll do it after class, or you could do it for me because you don't have to come to class where you've already seen yours." Silver giggled turning off her charm, she looked up at the boys who were making their way out of the room sending her cheeky looks, she waited for the last one to leave who just happened to be Peter before getting closer to Sirius' face. The boys heart jumped as the girl began to lean in, he closed his eyes waiting for the moment their lips met. But that moment never came, instead she planted a quick peck on his nose, "Fine but I'm packing the jumpers that I want to steal." She released the boy from the tie and walked away giggling. Sirius who felt betrayed had a hurt look on his face, he spun round to face the girl again before sticking his bottom lip out sulkily, "Tease!" He shouted doing up his tie. The girl had a playful smile spread across her face, but said nothing just placing various items of Sirius' clothing into a small trunk.

Remus took a seat next to Peter, who was currently sat behind James who was waiting for either Lily or Sirius, he could never tell by this point. Sirius strolled through the doors with a cocky smile on his face, Remus decided it was easier not to ask and it appeared the other boys had the same though. He took the seat next to James and was already fidgeting from excitement when Lily walked in. "Lilypad wont you go on one little date with me? I know i can make you fall for me, just give me a chance." Lily giggled at the boy and rolled her eyes.