45 ~ The Order of the Phoenix

The Marauders were all sat in Professor Flitwick class as he was explaining the Obliviate charm. Silver was slowly falling asleep, whilst Sirius was playing with her hair. Lily and James were muttering in the back of the class about their head boy and head girl duties. Ivy was doodling random patterns on a piece of parchment and Remus were copying down the lessons notes. Peter was staring at the bored, a look of confusion constantly plastered across his face. "Miss Snape, may I ask where your brother is?" Flitwick's voice called from the from of the class causing Silver to wake suddenly. The small man was standing on a chair looking around the classroom in attempts to spot Severus. Silver looked around and shrugged her shoulders, she hadn't seen Severus since that night at James'. The professor shook his head before returning to his lessons. 

Silver closed her eyes and slowly felt herself drifting to sleep. Her head began falling forward, Sirius caught her head allowing the girl to rest her chin in his hands. Ivy and Lily broke out into laughter at the girl as she faintly snored. "Raise your wands." Professor Flitwick called, snapping Silver out of her sleep. The class did as they were told, and began tracing the shape required for the spell. As they did Professor Mcgonagall enter the classroom, her eyes set on The Marauders.

"Sorry to bother you professor, but Dumbledores requested to see Silver, Sirius, James, Peter, Lily, Ivy and Remus." The professor nodded and gestured for the group to follow Mcgonagall. She said nothing to them as they followed her, walking in silence towards Dumbledores office. They reached the griffin statue and began climbing the steps it revealed. Inside was Dumbledore sat at his desk surrounded by various other witches and wizards that Silver didn't recognise. "Professor, whatever you think we did, it wasn't us. We haven't even planned a prank yet." Sirius explained as he nervously scanned the room full of people. The headmaster chuckled and shook his head. "I'm am fully aware, Sirius. I have a proposition for you instead." The group exchanged puzzled looks, Silver watched as Mcgonagall left the room. "These are members of The Order of the Phoenix. We are an organisation that has formed in attempts to end the war the is going on. I believe you are some of the strongest witches and wizards Hogwarts has produced and I'd love to have you on our side. There is no pressure of course, it's entirely your choice and we'll not pressure you into making the decision. But if you do join, you will no longer be able to stay at Hogwarts as it would be far too dangerous."

"I'm in." Silver said firmly. The older witches and wizards behind Dumbledore smirked at the girls confidence. Dumbledore grinned and nodded, gesturing for her to join the others behind him. Silver walked over and stood beside a red headed couple, at the woman's feet were three children. The first looked around eight, the next one around six and the final one couldn't be more than two. Silver smiled as she spotted Frank and Alice hidden within the crowd. "We're in too." Sirius and James said simultaneously as they walked over and joined the others. Ivy and Lily joined almost immediately after, Peter looked at the floor and nodded following them to the others. "Excellent, this is Molly and Arthur Weasley along with their three children." Dumbledore said as he indicated the redheaded couple, Silver smiled and greeted them. "We're excited to announce that Molly's pregnant again, this time with twins." Arthur chuckled making everyone cheer. 

"This is Kingsley Shacklebolt, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, Nymphadora Tonks, Caradoc Dearborn, Benjy Fenwick, Alastor Moody and of course you know Marlene, Alice and Frank." Dumbledore continued to explain. He gestured to the rest of the people behind him. Kingsley was a tall black wizard and has broad shouldered. He was bald, and wore a single gold hoop earring. He had a slow, deep voice that was said to be reassuring. The Prewett's were twins, they had similar red hair to Molly and were very muscular 

The group greeted everyone, whilst Silver sat with the children and allowed them to sit on her lap. Sirius, Molly and Arthur chuckled at her excitement whenever one of the children giggled. "I'll allow you all to get to know each other, we'll meet once a month. And gradually increase them when needed. They'll be missions where we'll designate who goes on them based on their talents and skills. I understand this isn't exactly the last year you expected but we thank you for your commitment."

Sirius began greeting the other members of The Order before sitting down beside Silver. "Look Sirius." She giggled as the baby began giggling back at her. Sirius grinned and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Silver, would you um... Would you want to live together, now that we can't stay at Hogwarts, I don't want you living alone?" Silver nodded enthusiastically and pulled the boy into a kiss. "Of course, Sirius." She said excitedly. Sirius smirked and looked to the other two children, "And what are your names?" He chuckled as they sat down on his lap. They had the same bright red hair as their parents. "I'm Bill and this is Charlie." The older one beamed up at him, Sirius nodded and smiled back down at them.

Ivy was sitting with Nymphadora. She recognised her to be a Hufflepuff girl, she was quite quiet but what Ivy never knew was that she was a Metamorphmagus. She had light pink hair and at the moment had the snout of a pig as a nose. Ivy burst out laughing when she began snorting and grunting imitating a pig. Remus was speaking to Alastor Moody about the large amount of dark wizards he's arrested. Revealing that half the cells in Azkaban are filled due to him. Peter was staying at the back not talking to many people and keeping quiet by himself. Silver found out the Prewett twins were the older brothers of Molly and that they had already stopped various other attacks from Death Eaters, some more successful than others.

"You may return to your lessons, ensure that you don't share any secret information that you have discovered whilst here. We will be removing you from the castle this evening." 

A/n - Sorry this chapter is like half the length of the other, but there's not much I could add that's relevant to the chapter. 

The story is going to be coming to the end soon, there will probably only be around five chapters left. I've planned an ending but let me know if you want me to make a second book in the series. 

Maybe like a Snivellus' daughter or Snivellus' niece/nephew. But please let me know, thank you for reading!