Eighteen

Luce wiped her teary eyes using the back of her hand. She had just finished watching the last Harry Potter movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2. This was the first she was able to watch all of the movies and to say it was a rollercoaster ride would be an understatement.

Because she didn't want to watch all of them in one sitting (let's just say it would have taken about twenty hours and four minutes adding all the running times together), she decided to watch two per night. Not per day, but per night. She says watching movies at night is a better experience, plus she likes watching them with either the lights off or at least dimmed.

Luke stepped out of the kitchen grabbing a snack when he saw his sister. "You finished all the movies?"

She nodded with a sigh. "I don't know what to do anymore."

He snorted. "Take quizzes, duh! I'll get my laptop!" And with that, he went to his room to get his laptop. Little did he know that he forgot to charge it the last time he used it, so she was going to have to wait a bit.

She thought it was funny he was eager to take quizzes with her. Suppose this will be one of their ways of bonding: taking Harry Potter quizzes.

While Luce waited for her brother to return, she pulled her phone out and went to Twitter. She tweeted: guess who just finished watching all harry potter movies and doesn't know what to do anymore 😭✌️