movie moment (dorbyn)

i've changed the title of this about 4 times so i'm sorry if it doesn't make a ton of sense, i swear it should at the end
not a request but tiktokkboyzz wanted dorbyn so here you go😌

daniel pov
"are you almost ready baby?" "yeah just grabbing something!" i nodded, realizing corbyn couldn't see me and yelled back an ok. i'm super excited for the next 2 weeks. it's mine and corbyns 3 year anniversary so i booked us a beach house in the bahamas. everyone has their movie moment, i want this two weeks to be ours.

i can't believe it's been 3 years. gosh i love him so much. so much i decided that it was time to propose. i can't imagine being with anyone else, so we may as well promise our lives to each other, with a ring i mean, it's been established multiple times that we're never leaving each other.

if you asked jonah he'd be complaining on how we aren't engaged yet. only because for the past 6 months i've been talking his ear off about wanting to marry corbyn. now i finally can.

"babe c'mon we've gotta go!" "i'm coming!" corbyn brought his bags down and jumped in beside me in the car with an adorable giant smile on his face. "someone's a little excited huh?" corbyn blushed and nodded. jonah chuckled from the front seat, he was driving us to the airport.

"alright just head that way to security and have a nice flight." we thanked the check in lady and headed in the direction she pointed. "how long is the plane ride again?" "just under 6 hours." he nodded and started taking his shoes off.

i did the same with mine and we both placed our stuff on the conveyer. luckily it was just about 6am so no fans had delayed us in the airport. "next." corbyn nodded and walked into the metal detector, putting his arms up as the machine rotated around him.

he stepped out and the lady waved me to go through next. i put my arms up as the machine started to rotate the same way it did with corbyn. the only difference, it started beeping loudly at me. my heart dropped, not knowing why it was beeping at me.

the security guard ushered me out and over to get checked. "is your belt on or something?" corbyns little voice called to me. i sighed, knowing he was probably scared of why i'd been pulled aside.

"sir we're going to have to pat you down, arms up please." "um sorry but is there like a room we could go to and you can check me there? i have a pretty big fanbase and it would be bad if one of them caught this on camera and posted it everywhere." she agreed and led me into a small gray room.

my excuse was partially true, i didn't want a video of this getting anywhere, but also i'd just remembered why the alarm probably went off. i forgot to take the ring out of my pocket and put it in my bag, in fear of corbyn seeing it.

"i'm so sorry there's a good reason your machine went off. that's my boyfriend out there who was calling to me about my belt. and it's our anniversary and i was planning to propose to him. i was so nervous that i forgot to take out the ring that is in my pocket. i swear i meant to put it in my bag i must've just forgot. i'm sorry."

she laughed lightly and helped me up out of the chair. "oh hun don't worry, you'd be surprised at how many times this has happened before. lemme tell ya, let's go back out there and," she reached into the desk to pull something out. "we'll tell them it detected this paper clip in your pocket alright?"

"oh my gosh thank you so much." "of course. you guys are a beautiful couple." "thank you." she gripped the paper clip in her hand and led me back to the security line. corbyns eyes widened and he ran to me, slightly pushing the guards in front of him.