family (jachary + dorbyn & jeben)

warning(s): m-preg, language, a lil sad but it ends well :)

alright before we start, here is everyone's kids:
jachary: weston (8), ally and ava (5)
dorbyn: evelyn (10), indie (6), blair (5)
jeben: finley (9), milo (8)

and i'm sure you'll figure out who's top and bottom during this pretty quick

3rd person pov
jack felt tears rise to his eyes as he saw the positive sign on the pregnancy test. he thought he'd seen the last of those with the twins. jack didn't know what to do. he and zach weren't planning on having anymore kids, they had 3 and that was enough.

call corbyn. that's all jack needs, his best friend. he quickly grabbed his phone and clicked on corbyns contact. "please pick up, please pick up." jack mumbled, nibbling his nail to calm himself down.

"hey jacky what's up?" "corbs..." jack croaked, barely holding the waterfall of tears back. "hey hey jack what's going on? are you ok? are the kids ok?" "y-yeah bu-but i really need, need you right now." "ok dani took the kids to lunch so i'm on my way."

"where's zach and the kids bub?" "th-they went to see his parents and i-i said i wasn't feeling well but i re-really just wanted some time and i had to find something out. pl-please hurry corby." "i'm coming i'll be there really quick bub i promise." "o-ok."

〰️

corbyn kept his promise, arriving to jack and zach's in 4 minutes. he rushed to the front door and knocked rapidly, the door immediately swinging open, revealing jack crying harshly and shaking. corbyn pulled jack into his arms and tried his best to calm him down.

it took almost 10 minutes but he finally calmed jack down enough so he could tell him what's going on. "i-i'm pregnant corby." jack sobbed, falling right back into corbyns arms. "jacky that's amazing why're you so upset?"

"this wasn't planned a-and i don't th-think zach wants anymore kids. he's gonna be so m-mad at m-me." corbyn set himself and jack on the couch and hugged him tight. "i'm so scared corbyn." "he's not gonna be mad ok bub? he'll be happy and you guys make adorable babies together yeah?" jack nodded and smiled up at corbyn.

they watched a movie for about an hour before corbyn got a call from daniel asking where he was because he was back with the kids. corbyn left, not before hugging jack one more time, hoping he'd be ok. "tonight is our big family dinner so you wash up your face, no more tears. i'll see you later jack." "bye corbyn, thank you i love you." "i love you too j."

〰️

"jack love we're back!" zach yelled, carrying in a sleeping ally. "hey you guys, how was your grandparents?" jack said, smiling at the sight of his husband carrying his sleeping daughter.

"it was awesome! grandma made cookies!" ava beamed. jack picked her up and spun her around before kissing her cheek. "i'm glad you had fun princess." "you should've come daddy." "i wasn't feeling good hun, but next time i promise." ava nodded, getting down out of her dads arms.

"now go get ready for dinner ok? you too weston. i'll help papa get ally up." the two agreed, running upstairs to change.

〰️

over at dorbyn's house it wasn't as simple. "indie please put your pants on!" corbyn whined, fed up with her behaviour. "blair noel seavey get back here and put on some clothes!" daniel yelled, chasing blair around the house in circles.