break (dorbyn)

warning(s): unedited, a little sad

3rd person pov
"DANIEL STOP WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME CORBYN? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?" "YES WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" "SAYS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS!" "I DIDN'T START ANYTHING! GOD GET OUT!" "WHATEVER WE'RE DONE CORBYN! DONE!"

after daniel had stormed out corbyn had a mental breakdown in the shower. the two of them hadn't been getting along as well lately. i guess after a year together things won't be as easy as before. they fought over every little thing. it was getting to be toxic for them both.

the other boys wanted to help but they didn't know how. zach and jack never had fights that bad. it was hard to watch your best friends in so much pain because of love. jonah could easily help jachary with their problems because they were simple. dorbyn not so much.

their problems went below the surface, farther down than anything could think. even then themselves didn't come to terms that that was the issue. both daniel and corbyn have a rocky past. it's hard to have a healthy relationship after them both being in very toxic ones.

their biggest fear was that they would fall into old habits from their old relationships. they've talked to each other about their past and they both know the gist of it, but clearly they both have some unresolved feelings from before that they cannot seem to come to terms with.

jonah pov
i set my phone next to me as i got ready for bed finally. eben asked me to listen to something on his new album which i happily agreed to, it just took a little longer than i hoped and now i'm super tired. it's nice being in a less crowded house now. after living together for a year and a half we decided to live apart.

dorbyn bought a house, jachary bought a house, then my eben and evan moved in together. we're all only about 7 minutes from each other which is nice. we all get to- "bang bang bang" (knocking on the door lol) "jo can you get the door i'm too lazy to get up!" "yeah i got it!" ugh well my relaxing didn't last long.

i opened the door and was greeted with daniel who looked like he wanted to murder someone. he walked in and pushed by me, going into the kitchen. "woah daniel what's wrong?" "i don't wanna talk about it." "then why are you here?" he rolled his eyes and grabbed a bottle of water. "i just need to be out of my house right now." "you and corbyn fighting again huh?" he turned away from me and nodded as i shut the door.

as i went to join him in the kitchen i was stopped by daniel wrapping his arms around me tightly. "j-jo i'm so s-scared." he hiccuped as he started to sob into my shirt. "oh dani." i brought him over to the couch and sat down, letting him lay on me and cry.

"daniel tell him what's going on ok? he'll understand you know corbyn." "h-he's just going to le-leave me." "no he's not he loves you so much bud. we both know this fighting isn't healthy ok? you have to talk it out together." he shook his head rapidly and dug himself farther into the couch.

jack pov
"shit zach." he giggled and left another love bite on my chest. "i love y-" "bang bang bang" (more knocking lol) "god damnit." i mumbled getting up to answer the door. "hey take this!" zach said as he threw my shirt at me. "thanks babe. i'll be right back." he smiled and laid back down on our king bed.

i opened the door right after some more aggressive knocking, seeing corbyn with tears rolling down his cheeks on the other side. "oh no corbyn what happened? here come in." he thanked me and followed me into the kitchen where i got him a glass of water, hoping he would calm down enough to tell me what happened.