exhaustion (dorbyn)

hi please enjoy this dorbyn content :)

the year was 2019. the 8 letters tour was going well, the boys about halfway through. it was amazing, obviously, but even famous people had their struggles.

corbyn was quick to find this out. for a couple of weeks now, the 20 year old had an extremely hard time sleeping. he could have a great sleep one night and no sleep the next, and that's just how life was going at the moment.

of course the thought crossed his mind to tell daniel, his boyfriend of a year and a half, but inevitably he didn't want to be a burden.

apparently daniel was to busy to notice the boy's fatigue, so corbyn didn't want to bother him when he had problems of his own.

but when it came to early mornings, corbyn wished he could just disappear and not return. the thought of being a functioning human being after not sleeping a wink, nearly nauseated corbyn.

today was one of those days. it was almost 6am, meaning time to wake up and get ready and look presentable.

corbyn groaned and climbed out of his bunk, the floor being cold on his feet.

"morning corbs." jonah said, smiling as he made his morning coffee. corbyn just smiled back, not having the energy to respond.

the blonde slipped onto the couch, blocking the world out and trying to rest a bit. but before his eyes could even close, a weight fell beside him quickly. corbyn looked up through his tired eyes and smiled slightly at daniel.

"good morning baby. how'd you sleep?" daniel asked, pulling corbyn into his chest. this was normal for the two, they loved morning cuddles, and cuddles in general.

"morning dani, and good." corbyn responded, not wanting to lie but also not wanting daniel to worry about him. the younger blonde smiled, pressing his lips against corbyn's.

"alright lovebirds, breakfast is ready." jonah spoke, laughing at his friends faces. "c'mon you can cuddle later, we have shit to do." "ugh jonah, you're such a cockblock." daniel groaned, sitting up fully now.

jonah just rolled his eyes, handing them each a plate. "i don't think morning sex is the best thing before an interview anyway daniel." "you're a cockblock all the time jonah, not just in the morning."

"oh my god," jonah laughed. "just eat so we can go ok?" "fine." daniel agreed, starting to eat his breakfast.

〰️

after finishing their breakfast, the five boys were on their way to the first interview of the day. it was only 3 today, which is actually low for the boys, believe it or not.

corbyn was beyond tired, he was completely exhausted, mentally and physically. tour was really starting to get to him.

as soon as they arrived, daniel let go of corbyn, leaving the blonde boy feeling sad. of course he understood, they weren't out to the public anyways.

corbyn was ready, he didn't see why anyone wouldn't want to show off the love of their life? but daniel wasn't ready. his family didn't accept him so he was quite hesitant to come out again.