Arc 2: Chapter Ten *15*

I want you to ruin my life
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah
I want you to fuck up my nights, yeah
Fuck up my nights, yeah, all of my nights, yeah
I want you to bring it all on
If you make it all wrong, then I'll make it all right, yeah
I want you to ruin my life
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life

~About 3 Months Later~

"Where are you going?" Kokoro asks.

Nashi freezes, turning around slowly. "I-I was done for today so-"

"You still have to look over these packets," she says, handing them to her.

Nashi sighs, knowing she couldn't get out of this. She just had to be thankful that they weren't as big as the last ones.

Three months ago, Nashi had to come back to the Celestial and Dragon Realm, per the agreement her and Kokoro made. She did get to bring whoever she wanted, which she was thankful for.

Luckily all her new friends were able to come, and so was her father. She was also able to bring along her father, Gray, Erza, and Wendy, who were trying to find leads as to where Lucy was.

Two hours later, Nashi was finished, but it was far too late to go and look for her friends or dad, or anyone else to talk to for that matter.

She decided to head to the gardens, which was by far, still her favorite place to go. Especially the ones her mother had gifted her.

Nashi straightens out her long, pink and elegant dress, suddenly wishing she changed before heading here. She never knew how uncomfortable these clothes were until she finally got out of  them for awhile.

"You're still up?" Says a voice.

Nashi turns around, to reveal Storm. "Yeah. I just finished some work I was doing."

He takes a seat down on the bench. "Aren't you gonna ask me why I'm still up?" He questions.

"I was getting to that," Nashi says sitting beside him.

"Why're you up?" she decides to ask. Storm smiles. "I thought you'd never ask." he says. 

"I'm up cause I can't sleep," he says. Nashi laughs a bit. "And here I thought it was something more epic going on." she says, looking over at the roses.

"Y'know...I'm still not used to seeing you like this." Storm speaks up.

"Like how?" she asks, confused.

"All elegant and stuff...you look like a princess."

"I mean, I am one. And you've been calling me one ever since we met." she says.

"You're right..." Storm says, and their eyes meet for the first time that night.

Time seemed to still, and the full moon out that night seemed to shine even brighter just so they could get a better look at eachother.

Storm places a hand on her face and leans in. 

Everything about him seemed to become more noticeable...his hair, she longed to rake her hands through them, and his lips, it was like they begged to be kissed. 

She closes her eyes, ready for him to take the next step when he pushed her away.

"I'm just teasing!" Storm announces, which makes her pissed. 

He's playing with my emotions...as always...Nashi thinks before getting up.

"Whatever Storm," she says before walking away.

Storm sighs. He was frustrated. He wanted that kiss more than anything and her plump, pink lips seemed to call out to him as he got closer and closer to her. Their was a burning, hot sensation when his skin connected with hers. It wasn't painful...in fact, it was pleasurable, but he couldn't go any further, and in the end he was happy with his decision since they would still continue to be friends.

I at least get to keep you as a friend. Storm thinks. Her still being his friend was the only happy result from tonight.

Nashi however, was infuriated.

How was he able to play with her emotions like that? Sure, he didn't exactly know what she wanted, or even how she felt about him with everything going on, but she knew she wanted that kiss. If she was ever certain about something, she was certain about that.

"Hey you okay Nash?" Natsu asks her, drawing her from her thoughts.

For a second she considered telling him about Storm...but her father had enough going on as it is. Not only that, he'd probably kill him. No...he would definitely kill him.

"I'm fine...I just finished a lot of work and I'm tired." Nashi half lies.

"Don't worry about me though. How's the search for mom going?" she asks, changing the subject. "Good actually. Erza and Gray just went looking for their hideout." Natsu says, before kissing her forhead.

"You should get some sleep, Nashi." he tells her.

Nashi nods. "Good night, dad." she says before heading back to her room. 

She lays down on her bed, sleep about to take over her when her brain decided to bring something up that she didn't want to think about.

And that was Storm.

"Damn it!" Nashi curses, knowing that she wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. 

The next chapter is the last chapter of Arc 2 !!
Double update :)