Arc 3: Chapter One

Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it
'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

Their game of hide and seek had ended as soon as Nova seen the rain clouds rolling in. She helped Ryuuji find everyone else, and of course, they weren't able to find Nashi and Storm.

They headed back to the where they started, hoping to find them there but they weren't...which struck fear in all of them. Especially the overdramatic one...

"I lost Storm and Nashi!" She exclaims sulking.

"Technically their lost themselves," says Reiki, helping his girlfriend to her feet just as it started the rain.

"Look, let's head back to the castle. They're smart, and should be able to head back. And if they don't we'll go looking for them once it stops raining." Rose says, taking charge. Everyone nods and they head back to the castle.

"What do you think their doing?" Nova asks, slightly curious.

"Knowing Storm, probably flirting with her..." Ryuuji says with a sigh.

"Poor Nash...she's gonna be with that ass all day," Emma sighs.

"Actually this is good!" Nova speaks, smiling. "Plan Storshi here we go!" Shs cheers.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Nova. You can't just pair people. You don't even know if they like eachother."

"I paired us together, and we're completely fine." Nova says, smirking as her boyfriend blushes. "Y-yeah well I liked you..." Reiki says, turning away.

"Well you're blind if you don't know that Storm and Nashi like eachother. They'll probably get together soon." Rosemary says.

"Thank you for agreeing with me Rose!" Nova says.

"That's not all though," Rose eyes her friend. "We should let them get together on their own."

Nova pouts. "But they won't get together without my help!" She whines.

"It's better that way then." Rosemary sighs.

"Have any of you seen Princess Nashi? Miss Kokoro would like to see her right now." A maid speaks to them, and now came the hardest part. Lying.

They couldn't tell them the truth. They'd send a whole search party out for her.

"Nashi..." Nova begins, thinking quickly.

"Just went to bed!" She exclaims.

"But we just checked her chambers and-"

"N-not in her bed...in someone else's...?" She says, but it comes out as a question.

The maid was shocked. "Is the princess seeing someone?" She asks.

Nova nods quickly. She couldn't tell her that she was lying. She was far too deep now.

"Yes...but she won't tell us who. Let's keep this a secret between just us okay?"

The maid nods. "I'll tell Miss Kokoro she went to bed!" She waves.

Nova breathes in a breath of relief.

"You are one good liar," Reiki says.

"I had to come up with something." She says.