Arc 2: Chapter Six *11*

You set fire to my world, couldn't handle the heat
Now I'm sleeping alone and I'm starting to freeze
Baby, come bring me hell
Let it rain over me
Baby, come back to me (baby, come back to me)

Natsu mentally groans. 

Of course he didn't mind this job, but protective Princess- well now Queen Hisui and her daughter Princess Yua while also trying to take down the commander was a bit hard. Especially since he wanted to kill them. 

Killing them would leave Fiore without a ruler, and the next step after that was to take the crown for themselves, bringing even more power.

He didn't know their motives for this, but it had to be a pretty large one.

They were so mysterious...and also weird. What evil group called themselves the Darkness? He didn't know the leaders name...but they had found all of his minions names. 

This one happened to be Fuyuki. He wasn't much of a threat for Natsu, since he had faced opponent's like Acnologia...but once again, he was protecting the Queen and Princess. He was very tall, almost like a giant, and that seemed to be his only advantage other than his ability to create trees and rocks.

Natsu was kicking his ass until he grabbed a hold of the Queen. He could no longer attack, because if he did, she'd also be endanger. Natsu clenches his teeth and fist, trying to come up with a plan. 

Fuyuki takes this as a chance to use some rocks, which knock Natsu off his feet and far away from Hisui and her daughter. He was just about to grab Princess Yua when they appeared.

The boy freezes Fuyuki's feet, while the girl grabs Hisui from his arms, placing her on the ground.

Natsu easily recognized the boy. It was Storm. The girl on the other hand...he's never seen her. But despite that, she seemed familiar. 

The girl turns around, asking if Hisui was okay before she resumed fighting. She was doing pretty well too.

"You should stop spacing, Natsu." Storm tells him, helping him up.

Natsu chuckles a bit. "Yeah, yeah. Whose that girl with you? She's pretty strong."

Well...it's you're daughter...Storm thinks, but decides it's not best to say that.

"You should see her use her magic," Storm grins, before turning to face Natsu, seriously. "I'll let her tell you who she is," he says before going to help Nashi.

Natsu was left their confused. Why couldn't he just tell me? He thinks before shrugging it off and going to help the Queen and Princess. He was sure that they could handle Fuyuki himself.

He stays with Hisui and Yua, until both Nashi and Storm take care of Fuyuki.

"Good job princess," Storm comments. Nashi sighs, knowing she couldn't get rid of this nickname. "Yeah, yeah, thanks." Nashi says, moving a piece of her hair away.

"You guys work well together." Natsu comments, and that's when he looks at Nashi for the first time up close.

If he didn't know any better, he'd say she was almost an exact replica of Lucy...minus the pink hair. She had almost her whole face, plus the chocolate brown eyes. But he knew it was a coincidence. It had to be.