Arc 1: Chapter One

Yeah
I'll come back for you
Back some day for you
If it's too hard for you
Then do what you gotta do
But I can't turn around when I just figured out what I need so be.
But baby,
I'll come back for you,
Back some day for you.

Lucy looks around the guild, and a small smile begins to play at her lips. A lot has changed since the 100 year quest. It was still the same guild, with the same people but everyone was settling down now.

Levy was the first to get pregnant, and had her and Gajeel's first son Gale. Followed by that, both Erza and Mira got pregnant as well. Erza ended up having a boy, who her and Jellal named Reiki while Mira ended up with a girl, who her and Laxus decided on naming Nova. Reiki and Nova ended up being a day apart from eachother.

After that, Gray and Juvia had their first son, Storm, who Lucy quickly grew attached to. A year later Gajeel and Levy welcomed their second child, Emma. Around that same time is when Mira gave birth to Ryuuji, and at the moment, Erza's pregnant with her second child.

Everything was pretty peaceful.

"You know Lu, isn't it about time for you to have your own kid?" Levy, who was holding her own kid, asks.

Lucy sends her friend a smile. "Natsu and I have been trying," she tells her honestly.

At the moment Natsu was away on a mission with Happy, getting rid of some bandits or something. He should be coming back tonight.

"Anyway," Lucy says as she gets up. "I should be heading home. Natsu's supposed to come back tonight and I should start dinner." Lucy waves.

"See you tomorrow then! And make sure you and Natsu get started on those babies!" Levy says with a laugh. Lucy blushes. "Jeez, you sound like Mira." she says, followed by a laugh. "See you Lev!" she waves before walking out of the guild.

Natsu and her have been married for about a year now, and she knew more than ever that Natsu wanted a kid, especially since he talked about it so much. She didn't mind, and she honestly wanted a little boy or girl to roam the house as well.

Just as she was thinking about their future, someone grabs and pulls her into an alleyway. Lucy had no time to see the person's face, but she knew they were bad news.

"Open! Gate of the maiden! Virgo!" She calls, but much to her surprise, she doesn't arrive. She calls for her again, but still nothing.

In that bit of time and confusion, the mysterious man places something over her nose, and then all she could see was darkness.

When Lucy awakes, she's met with a gigantic headache.

Why am I here...? She thinks before all of her previous thoughts come running back.

She looks around the room, which was definitely not her room. It was pretty huge, and the walls were covered in gold.

Lucy runs to the door, which was shockingly, not locked. "Weird..." she mumbles aloud. It was even weirder that they didn't take her zodiac keys.

She exits the room, and walks down the hallway.

"It looks like she's here..." someone says as she enters a big room, which she assumes to be a ball room.

"Welcome, queen Lucy!" everyone exclaims, bowing.

Lucy jumps back, a bit surprised. "U-uhm...excuse me?" she says, confused.

"Sorry for the trouble I put you through...I didn't expect Kokoro to kidnap you." says a familiar voice. Lucy turns towards it. "Anna? What are you doing here? And why are they calling me queen?"

Anna sighs. "It's a bit of a long story Lucy but...we need your help." She begins.

"Some people think that the Dragon and Celestial realms are just rumours...but I'm sure you and your friends have seen Celestial realm correct?" She asks. Lucy nods. "Well the dragon realm is home to many dragon slayers, other than the ones that were placed on the ground."

"The reason the dragon and Celestial realms have come together recently is because a new darkness is spreading. We currently don't know what their after, but we fought them a few months ago and they demolished us."

"So what do you need me for?" Lucy questions.

"You're strong Lucy. We need you to be their queen and give them the guidance they need." Anna says.

"But what about Natsu? Shouldn't he atleast be the dragon realms King?" She questions.

"Originally," Kokoro speaks up. "It was supposed to be him, the scroll chose you."

"The scroll?" Lucy questions aloud.

"Yes. It's something we use here. It gives us pointers, and tells us what our best decisions are...and you and someone else was chosen."

"This is a matter of life or death Lucy. I understand if you don't want to do it...but it won't just affect us...it affects your friends and family aswell."

Lucy ponders on those thoughts. If she decided not to, she could go home. She could see Natsu again, and the rest of the guild. But if she didn't, there was sure to be a war, and she knew Anna wasn't lying about something as serious as this.

"I'll..." Lucy begins. "I'll do it," she says.

Both Anna and Kokoro smile. "Thank you Lucy." They say simultaneously, as the crowd erupts into cheers.

"All hail Queen Lucy!" They yell, again and again.

"So I'm guessing your the reason why I couldn't use Virgo?" Lucy asks Anna as they walk away.

"Actually it was the spirit king. We didn't want you fighting back." Kokoro, her kidnapper says.

She no longer wore the hood that covered her head, and Lucy could finally see what she looked like. She was brown skinned, with long curly hair that stopped at her mid back. She also had green eyes.

"Sorry for knocking you out...let's start over. I'm Kokoro, and I'm a fire dragon Slayer." She says, holding out a hand. Lucy shakes it. "I'm Lucy," she says, smiling.

"Also, I have a question." Lucy says, not asking anyone in particular.

"Whose the other person? If you don't mind me asking?" She asks.

"You'll find out eventually,"

This book will be updated every monday and Friday !!

Hope you enjoyed!!

~aijazzy