Rare moments

Hawk POV❄️

We were on my dragon, just passing Snowwhite castle. Rose was in front of me, arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled. She looked amazing. It's rare we ever saw each other without our regal academy outfits, so I was shocked, but, damn, she is amazing.

"Pumpkin seeds! I've never tried this" said Rose, and I turned around to see Rose's fingers outstretched in the clouds. "I've ridden my dragon many times, but this is the first time I felt the clouds. To be honest, I though it would feel like a marshmallow" she said pouting and I laughed.

"Almost there. Here" I said, and I handed her a cloth. She looked at me confusingly. "Cover your eyes. It's a surprise!"

Rose covered her eyes, tying the cloth behind her head, and I made the dragon dive. She squealed and grabbed my waist. I turned red, but concentrated looking for the spot.

Laura POV 😬

I was headed to Snowwhite castle to visit Hawk, when I noticed the blue dragon soaring over me. It was HIS dragon. Curious, I decided to follow him. I called to my dragon, and I followed them from a distance. Wait, he's not alone. Grrrrrrr. He's with that Rose girl. Sure, she was nice and stuff, and a good friend, but why was SHE with MY Hawk? Well, that would soon change....

Ok yeah it's a small chapter but I will make up for it!!! At least I will try??!!! The next chapter is confirmed longggg so it will take time to write!!! Just btw.

Love y'all!
Mimi_ship outta here❤️❤️❤️