Still Forgotton

Hawk POV❄️

I was up early, like usual. It was lonely in my castle before dawn, and the school barrier was up, so I couldn't go there. I wonder if Laura was awake. I could talk to her. Nah, I'll just let her sleep.

I have to be honest though, this true loves stuff, it was a pain in the ass. I guess I didn't like her, I don't know. My feelings are complicated. I guess, I liked her knowing that we would live our whole life together forever, and forever was a long time. I had put so much work, time and attention to this. All because of true loves kiss at the cave. I had almost forgotten that I went there initially with Rose. Oh no. Rose.

"Think Hawk." I mumbled under my breath. When was the last time I talked to her. Mirror Hawk then appeared, looking at me in a weird way, as if he knew what I was thinking. "So, you finally remember her." He said, scowling.  "Well too late, cause she knows just what kind of person you are and how you can act when your in love." "What are you talking about" said Hawk. Then his eyes widened.

Warning: what Hawk realizes is not what you think 😕

I still can't believe people actually want to read this book!! Honestly. Thanks sooo much!!!

Thanks, byeee❤️❤️❤️