The perfect oppertunity

Rose POV👠

I was in the library when I heard them. All the professors and parents were gathered here. Mom? What are you doing here? I wondered. I hid behind a bookshelf, trying to listen in. Granny walked in, and all the talking ceased.

"Your probably wondering why you are all here" she began, as a couple people nodded "I'm sorry to call you on such short notice, but this is extremely important. Recently, there was a villain attack on the village of eternal youth. We believe all the villains are holding a meeting there, planning something huge. Something evil. As you know, in the city of youth, there is the power of eternal youth, obviously, and internal stone. That's right, eternal stone."

There were murmurs all around the parents, and I tried not to gasp. What were these villains planning?

"Now I called you here, for we must take action before things get horrible. Now what should we do"

I saw Hawks parents step forwards, both saying that they should attack. That sounds just like Hawk, I mused. Like parents like son.

My mom stepped forwards "I think the best thing to do is to just watch and observe" she started, but Astorias mom cut her off. "And let a chance this big escape! Clara, we have ALL THE VILLAINS in ONE PLACE. This is the BEST time to strike and take them all out, once and for all"

I didn't need to hear more. I ran off, trying to find my old team out of habit, forgetting about what happened, to tell them what I heard.

That's all of today!!! Like, comment, you know the drill!!!

319 reads!!!!! #10 for #linglingironfan !!!!!! Thanks sooo much!!!!

Mimi_ship outtt❤️❤️❤️