Telling Hawk

Mirror Hawk🌫

"HAWK SNOWWHITE" I screamed loudly, screeching.

I was crying, eyes bloodshot.

He was in his room, looking at pictures of him and Laura together. I was surprised when I saw his face. He looked bored, but still, he barely looked up.

I screamed once more, and he looked up, his eyes going wide

"FOR ONE IN YOU LIFE DO SOMETHING RIGHT" I yelled at him. I was turning red, anger boiling in my stomach.

"Wha-what do you mean" he said, shocked to see me crying.

I dropped to the ground, worked out and tired. "Rose" I whispered.

"Rose?" Asked Hawk, now alert. "What happened?"

"You NOW want to know what happened. I'll tell you WHAT THE **** HAPPENED."

Hawk looked shocked to see me swearing.

"ROSE IS GOING TO THROW HERSELF INTO THE BLOODY VILLANS MEETING ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID, IDIOTIC MIND. ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID. DID YOU EVEN REMEMBER ROSE THAT DAY AT THE CAVE! DID IT EVER COME TO YOUR MIND THAT SHE KISSED YOU AWAKE INSTEAD OF LAURA! (Hawks eyes grew wide" BUT NO. FAKE TRUE LOVE GOT TO YOUR HEAD. THIS WHOEL YEAR. WHO WAS WITH HER WHEN SHE CRIED. WHO WAS WITH HER WHEN SHE WISHED SHE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH. I WAS. AND WHERE WERE YOU? Oh yeah. Chasing you ass around Laura. As she knew that she was not your true love, but she had you TWISTED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER." I finished. The rage just spewed out of me. I hadn't even realized I told Hawk what actually happened that day.

Hawk looked shocked, aghast. I was surprised that he didn't go into a paralysis- like state.

Then, slowly registering what I said he said, in a deadly tone "Where is she"

"Oh NOW you care" I said rolling my eyes

"WHERE IS SHE" he yelled, face turning red with fury. Fury at himself for ignoring Rose all those months. Fury for forgetting her. Fury for being so blind.

"SHE." I said, slumping "is in the Snowwhite mirror room. She's transporting to the Youth village right no—-" I couldn't finish. Hawk was out of the room, wand in hand running for her. I disappeared, going to find Lingling and Isobella.

Ok so there's the confession! Wonder what's going through Hawks mind right now. Will Rose go through with it? Will she be lost forever...

Bye❤️❤️❤️